GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda games ideas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/02/01 at 19:40
Regular
imagine playing a beat em up feturing all the zelda characters in all the zelda games. First your link, then you unlock other characters to play as, like Volvagia, Goht, Odolwa, etc. It would be a great moment, playing as a Zelda boss for your first time. The last or should I say, the hardest enemies could be Majora mask's Final Incarnation and Ganondorf. These guys could be made harder as they are too easy.

I think Nintendo could do with making cool beat-em-ups. The only ones I can count are Mortal Combat, Xenia warrior princess and Clayfighter 63 1/3rd. I mean beat em ups, not wrestling Games now people!
Sat 03/02/01 at 16:02
Regular
smash brothers aint all that.....its a laugh with a few mates but it was always second best to wrestlemania
Sat 03/02/01 at 09:32
Is everyone forgetting Super Smash Brothers? Thats a quality beat-em-up (you could smack pikachu again and again, and again).
Sat 03/02/01 at 00:32
Regular
I don't think anyone has even thought of playing that game!

I mean the name makes it sound cr@p!
Sat 03/02/01 at 00:32
Regular
yeah all the THQ games were quality. Mortal kombat 4 was okay.
Sat 03/02/01 at 00:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually all beat em ups on Nintendo have been crap since the N64 (not including the wrestling games which have been lots of fun).

Sat 03/02/01 at 00:26
Regular
clayfighters 63 and a 1/3? i heard that game was SH!TE. apparently the worst game on the 64 so ineverr went near it.
Fri 02/02/01 at 19:40
imagine playing a beat em up feturing all the zelda characters in all the zelda games. First your link, then you unlock other characters to play as, like Volvagia, Goht, Odolwa, etc. It would be a great moment, playing as a Zelda boss for your first time. The last or should I say, the hardest enemies could be Majora mask's Final Incarnation and Ganondorf. These guys could be made harder as they are too easy.

I think Nintendo could do with making cool beat-em-ups. The only ones I can count are Mortal Combat, Xenia warrior princess and Clayfighter 63 1/3rd. I mean beat em ups, not wrestling Games now people!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.