GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"He's dead!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 14:49
Regular
I bought a Hamster about three months ago...I already had a cat but I was sure I could keep him safe from her. One day when I was at school however my cat climbed up on to the windowsill next to the table holding my hamster’s cage. She kicked the cage off and chased my hamster out of the house...We never found him until today...My Mum leaves the garage door open sometimes when she is doing the drying in there and my Hamster sought sanctuary in there. It climbed into the bag of the dryer and died...As it decayed a foul smell engulfed the garage but we never found it until today. We tipped the dryer on its back and its mangled corpse fell out of a vent at the back...I feel sick, I saw my pet lying there stiff as a bored slowly decaying, the stench of death was over whelming yet I had to clean it away...I am going to throw up again after this post...Has anything like this happened to anyone before?
Sat 17/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
I once had two gerbils that I kept in my room. One day, I went to feed them, but I could only see one of the little buggers. Fearing that he had died and been buried in the sand by his little gerbil buddy, I mourned him. Then, after a few days, I started to notice a strange smell in my room. Thinking it was one of my plants rotting or something, which I used to keep in my room, I disposed of them quickly, and hung up some of them horrid tree shaped air fresheners that you keep in your car. The smell didn't go, and after a few more days, I got my mum to tidy my room and try and find where the smell was coming from (I was only about 7). She found where the smell was coming from. Being a bit of a dumb-ass, my mum came into the living room one day when I was eating my breakfast, holding up bob the gerbil by his tail, half decomposed. I don't keep pets anymore.
Sat 17/05/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Poor feller thats well harsh. Nothing like that really happened to me but when I was little I was walking to school and my cat was dead on the path and my mum told me he was just sleeping and I beleived her. Witch!
Sat 17/05/03 at 21:12
Regular
"¬_¬"
And I meant to say cake.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:53
Regular
Cooooooooooooooool
Sat 17/05/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I meant to say * Back not *Bag and * Board not *Bored...sorry
Sat 17/05/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I bought a Hamster about three months ago...I already had a cat but I was sure I could keep him safe from her. One day when I was at school however my cat climbed up on to the windowsill next to the table holding my hamster’s cage. She kicked the cage off and chased my hamster out of the house...We never found him until today...My Mum leaves the garage door open sometimes when she is doing the drying in there and my Hamster sought sanctuary in there. It climbed into the bag of the dryer and died...As it decayed a foul smell engulfed the garage but we never found it until today. We tipped the dryer on its back and its mangled corpse fell out of a vent at the back...I feel sick, I saw my pet lying there stiff as a bored slowly decaying, the stench of death was over whelming yet I had to clean it away...I am going to throw up again after this post...Has anything like this happened to anyone before?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.