GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need some DVD boxset recommendations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 23:28
Regular
I recently got a lot of vouchers from Amazon Uk and thinking of buying a DVD boxset, I was thinking either Sopranos series 1, 2 or 3, Bad Girls, (yes laugh if you want it is a good series) or Angel series 1,2, or 3 (heard the spin off is much better than Buffy). Can you guys give me some recommendations if you have any of the boxsets? Thanks.
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Dead Trilogy - George Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead', 'Dawn of the Dead' and 'Day of the Dead' plus a extra bonus disc - Fantastic!
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:43
MONTY PYTHON
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:10
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Back To The Future
Robocop
Naked Gun
American Pie

:)
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:09
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Just to say there's a collector's edition Matrix set with the Matrix and the Matrix Revisited (big documentary thing) in a snazzy new case for < £20.
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:44
Regular
"8==="
I agree with alistair 24 boxset is good. works out at a little over five quid per dvd too (6 dvd set at 32 quid).
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:24
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Yeah Sopranos is the best show on at moment, Im hoping to get the Sopranos Series boxset 1,2 + 3 soon or Angel DVD boxset, desitions, desitions.
Sun 18/05/03 at 09:34
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
I would recommend Series 1 of the Sopranos. Excellent stuff, especially the last 3 episodes, I can't stop watching them.
Sun 18/05/03 at 01:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Band of Brothers is incredible.
Sun 18/05/03 at 00:46
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Mystique said;

Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel

Which season is the best? I guess I should get an Angel boxset then provided it kicks Buffy in the teeth.
Sat 17/05/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Any particular season Myst? or all of them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.