GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The end of Frasier."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
Recently it was in the papers that David Hyde-Pierce, Niles from Frasier, had confirmed that the next series of Frasier will be the last. Apparently all the cast had been told it was to end and that they were all sorry to see it end.

Now I have been a Frasier fan since it began all those years ago. It is my favourite ever programme, and by far the best comedy in my opinion on TV.

Some people say that it has begun to run out of steam and that there are no new ideas. Perhaps they are right. The earlier episodes were better. But even so I think the current series is very funny and every episode of Frasier has made me laugh. there has never been one that I can say was not worth watching.

Now there is a website www.savemyshow.com that allows people to vote on whether or not a show should be on the air or not.

I have voted, along with a few thousand other people.

What I would like is for people to post here and show support for it. I think there is plenty of life left in the series and there is a lot of scope for new ideas. If enough people do show that they like Frasier then maybe, just maybe it will go on a bit longer.
Thanks for reading. And hopefully posting.
Biggles
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:04
Regular
So a few episodes enable you to judge 144 episodes? Genius.
Fri 16/05/03 at 21:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Excellent - none of you watch it and you obviously know everything
> about it. Good for you.

I've been subjected to a few episodes by my sister. That's how I know.
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:12
"I love yo... lamp."
Thing is, there are no really good new comedies coming through at the moment. Becker which I also find hilarious is only on Paramount and its in its 5th series now. Will and Grace which I watch sometimes is also a few series old. There is nothing to replace them. That is why I view Frasier as such a big loss.
Fri 16/05/03 at 00:46
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well I too watch Buffy and Angel. Can't really put my finger on why but I just enjoy the shows. Also enjoy Friends too. I occasionally watch Frasier on Paramount and find it funny. I like them, others don't. I don't care, more random rambling, I'm tired, loseing track of stuff.
Thu 15/05/03 at 23:59
Regular
I'm getting put off with buffy.. and angel but its something to watch.
Frasier is better than friends at the moment but i still watch it even if it isn't as funny as earlier seasons.
ER is as good as ever though.
Thu 15/05/03 at 23:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Goatboy wrote:
> *claps hands over ears*
>
> LALALALALA Big gay tv LALALALALA
>
> Gay with beards probably.

Ditto
Thu 15/05/03 at 22:22
Regular
Excellent - none of you watch it and you obviously know everything about it. Good for you.
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I disagree with Goatboy, but it's still pap. It's made for men to ogle at the leading actress doing gymnastics, nothing more. Hence the one-size-fits-all storyline and numerous attractive women in it.
Thu 15/05/03 at 15:13
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Queer as folk: now that was one gay programme.
Thu 15/05/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*claps hands over ears*

LALALALALA Big gay tv LALALALALA

Gay with beards probably.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.