GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How I blew £385"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 22:47
Regular
Well, my sister is getting married and I have a big interview coming up. So, my mum suggested that we go shopping for a suit for me (now that I have finished my growth spurt). She said it would be fun, we could shop for my suit and the bridesmaid dresses at the same time, so that they could get a guy’s opinion on them.

Well I know nothing about suit shopping; I got a mix and match because I’m an awkward shape apparently, (40 regular jacket and 32 regular trousers). So the suit; charcoal grey Austin Reads finest range, cost £300, £55 for a shirt and £30 for a tie. I do looking pretty dashing. This took a total of about 20 mins for me to find.

We then spent another 4 hours traipsing round a very busy town looking for the dresses, oh what a fun day.
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
Stryke wrote:
> I have to wear a suit to school everyday. This means I also have a
> selection of ties (silk, of course) and shirts. Wish I got to wear
> anything I wanted like normal schools, but hey, I look sharp ;)

me too, unfortunately.

At least my school jacket isn't GREEN (like St Benedicts) *snigger* or red *snigger*.

Just plain Black and no logo or anything :-D
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:42
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> i don't have a suite

--

Buy a pack of cards or get a luxury hotel room then.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:41
Regular
I have to wear a suit to school everyday. This means I also have a selection of ties (silk, of course) and shirts. Wish I got to wear anything I wanted like normal schools, but hey, I look sharp ;)
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Selected"
i don't have a suite
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:16
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, my mum made me get a suit for my cousin's wedding, and any upcoming job interviews. After looking around for ages, my brother and I both spotted a suit we liked, in the ever cheap NEXT. Mine's grey, and I think it was a dark blue shirt with a lighter blue tie, can't remember. But I picked up a white tie while I was there, which can go with my many black shirts (makes me look like a jazz man... yeah)

Only cost £150 or something for the suit, about £30 for the shirt and about £40 for the two ties. Not bad. Not that I look good in it or anything, but it's better than nothing. Two of my mates also have suits, we've been meaning to do a suit day, where we go into town and try to look cool.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I needed a tie for an interview

I stole one my dads and just changed into school uniform switching tie

Meh
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
"cachoo"
£30 for a tie? Ack! Never knew..
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
"Chris Morris"
oh, I would hate that!
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would like a suit.

*looks razor sharp*
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
"¬_¬"
Sounds riveting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.