GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your Movie Star name?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 17:28
Regular
I just saw that Doritos advert and want to hear everyone's Movie Star name. You simply take your pets name and your street name and you get your movie star name. Mine would be "Jet (something)" I don't really have a street name but my cat is Black so she's called Jet. However the real question is, what are your movie star names?
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Tis, isn't it, Peanut is fat, and we think Sydney is gay...so I re-named him Chaz.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Ah! Couldn't help but laugh! I can imagine what that'd look like! My cat gets stuck in the cat-flap anyway 'cos he's.. well, fat, really.

Amazing how this thread turned out.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> Your cat has holes in it? And worth £300? ..

Next-doors cat used to be worth that much and has holes in it, my cat has damaged ears and was free from Woodgreen.

Wombat was the thickest cat I ever new, my cousin ran at him with cricket bat, he just sat there with his tongue sticking out. Then one time, my uncles dog came over (with my uncle), Wombat arched his back, half way through the cat flap and got stuck.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:07
Regular
"cachoo"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yeah, she is a right cow to our other cats now. She is head cat and
> they are scared of her. She likes to attack things that aren’t there
> too. We used to have another cat called Wombat, but he got hit by a
> car, I will always remember watching Cally teach him to hunt.

Ah. Know how you feel..

> Sydney is a typical ginger tomcat, he fights a lot with next-doors
> cat, which used to worth about £300, but now has too many holes
> in it.

Your cat has holes in it? And worth £300? ..
Heh. One of my cats is a ginger. He rules at eating. I race him..
But my Max is exactly like that description. Wasn't the same though since my poor baby had to have his gonads chopped off.. :(

> Peanut is thick, and scared of everything, he will only fight
> next-doors cat through our patio door.

My ginger is like that too.
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, she is a right cow to our other cats now. She is head cat and they are scared of her. She likes to attack things that aren’t there too. We used to have another cat called Wombat, but he got hit by a car, I will always remember watching Cally teach him to hunt.

Sydney is a typical ginger tomcat, he fights a lot with next-doors cat, which used to worth about £300, but now has too many holes in it.

Peanut is thick, and scared of everything, he will only fight next-doors cat through our patio door.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well if I take what i originally called one of my cats then it would be Xander Mortimer. Everyone else calls him Toffee now so it could be Toffee Mortimer. I'll go with the first.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
"cachoo"
17? She's doing well for herself then!
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You actually did quite well, replace Possum with Peanut and there all right.

Cally is 17 now, nearly as old as me.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
"cachoo"
..... :D

Name's right? Nope. Thought not.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, there like fluffy baby's buttocks, with ears and a tale like a toilet brush.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.