GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need help on Zelda (Windfall Island)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
I didn't want to post in the 'Zelda - help' thread as it probably contains a few minor spoilers.

1) Where does the leader of the Killer Bees hide when you challenge them? I thought he was in the windmill but I can't get it to work.

2) What is the 'perfectly round, pale thing' that the woman wants you to pictograph? I tried taking a picture of the sun, and she went on about focus and blah blah.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:53
Regular
You get a piece of heart.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Excellent!"
Well, if you don't do the tasks you don't get the DX Picto Box.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:52
Regular
Gah. Is it actually worth taking the photo of the moon? What do you get?

I spent ages doing those tasks for the photo man and I got nothing in return other than a silly little butterfly.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Excellent!"
Yeah, just play the game!

You'll come back to Windfall soon enough anyways.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Excellent!"
I believe you don't have to do the dungeon on Dragon Roost island after getting the wand. I'm not sure cos i did the dungeon and moved on. Myabe the talking boat doesn't let you go back or maybe he might.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:48
Regular
You don't have the DX Picotbox so you can't do it anyway.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:47
Regular
I don't have the wand yet. I thought If got in the boat I'd get stuck on the next island until I got through the dungeon, and I wanted to complete all the tasks on Windfall before I left.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
Time won't change while you're in a town.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
How long does it take. I was walking round Windfall for like an hour and a half real time and it didn't change.
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Excellent!"
Learn the song of passing. It changes day into night and vice-versa, a la the Sun Song from OOT.

To learn it you need to go to the bloke who looks like Elvis on Windfall island (He's standing infront of a gravestone) and whip out your wand. Don't try and play anything, just wait and he'll interrupt. I'll leave you to figure out the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.