GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any one notice this in X2..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/05/03 at 23:01
Regular
In X-Men 2 at the end, when the camera is racing over the water where Jean Gray 'died' you can see a bright light moving with the camera. I think it resembles the shape of a phoenix, in the original animated series Jean Gray turned out to be a gaurdian who took the form of a phoenix ( I think, if I remember correctly). Anyone else see this, or is it just me?
Mon 12/05/03 at 10:49
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Yeah, it may sound pubescent but X2 would be a beter film if all the totty got nudey for plot furtherment.

Halle Storm bird: "Oh dear someone has sprayed some acid on my clothing, I'd better remove it immediately".

Wolfy: "F*cking right!"
Mon 12/05/03 at 10:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Swearing and un-necessary nudity. And some drugs.
Mon 12/05/03 at 10:09
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Good film but as always: it would have been even better as an 18. I like swearing and stuff in films.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
This movie owned. Wolverine was badass. Very violent for a 12A though, they get away with murder these days.
Wed 07/05/03 at 18:40
Regular
"That's right!"
I doubt we'll ever see Bishop, Cable, Sinister and Apocolypse. They'd seem a bit daft in a film... yes, in a film with people that shoot lasers out of their eyes and can immitate other people. Yes.
Wed 07/05/03 at 18:23
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Omega Red, wasn't he the Soviet mutant thingy, with the Doc Oc like
> tentacles, who was allergic to cold?

--

Wahey! Good on you. I hope he'll turn up in X3/4.
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:47
Regular
"I'm Great."
I must of missed Omega Red on Stryer's computer. he's one mean dude. i think he was like some experiment the Russians developed or something. can't quite remember the full details but he was pretty bad as.

On another note I doubt that they will introduce Apocalypse. Might just be a little too far fetched for some to believe or though I wouldn't mind seeing him in future a release possibly. Maybe Mr sinister and his gang on mutants too.
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:20
Regular
"That's right!"
Omega Red, wasn't he the Soviet mutant thingy, with the Doc Oc like tentacles, who was allergic to cold?
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:18
Regular
*Types with eyes closed from now on*
I can't type with my eyes open cos you lot are gonna ruin the film for me

Holy crap I really did that with my eyes closed!
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:15
Regular
Anna Paquin is the nicest, now be quiet.

Also, anyone else notice the reference to Omega Red on Stryker's computer? (What a great name that bloke has). Anyone know what Omega Red is, besides me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.