GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember an animated movie featuring dragons?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:40
Regular
My wife is looking for a movie she saw as a child, but she doesn't remember the name of it.

There was a boy that looked like a girl called Noya, or something. (not sure on the spelling).

There were legendary Chinese or Japanese dragons in it, and the end of the movie had a battle by the sea, or something.

Anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?
Tue 29/04/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hmmm...no idea then.

Sorry
Tue 29/04/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Goatboy wrote:
> Pete's Dragon.
> She was called Nora

I remember that (i think). If not, then i'm not sure what I'm thinking of - remember the songs too. The one where Pete is that little orphan kid?

*breaks into song*
"I've got a bill of sale right here, he's ours until he dies.
Hold it, one more move and you'll get it between the eyes"
*waves oar*

ahem
Tue 29/04/03 at 12:16
Regular
"not dead"
Thanks, but I'm not sure that's it.

Apparently these were Chinese/Japanese dragons, and it's based on some old legend.

Also, the boy/girl in the film killed them or something.
Tue 29/04/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pete's Dragon.
She was called Nora

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0076538

Excellent Disney film.
I thank you
Tue 29/04/03 at 10:50
Regular
"not dead"
I would guess this movie is more than 20 years old, certainly not after 1983.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:55
Regular
"I'm Great."
Only thing I can think of is Fight of the Dragons. I have no idea what it is about except for dragons. It was on Cartoon Network a few months ago.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:49
Regular
"I see you"
Sounds like a Manga/Anime film, i don't have the slightest idea of what it could be though but you could try the manga website which is www.manga.co.uk. Also as i'm quite bored at the moment i'll try doing a search for it.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:40
Regular
"not dead"
My wife is looking for a movie she saw as a child, but she doesn't remember the name of it.

There was a boy that looked like a girl called Noya, or something. (not sure on the spelling).

There were legendary Chinese or Japanese dragons in it, and the end of the movie had a battle by the sea, or something.

Anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.