GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want a DS, but..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/07/05 at 11:04
Regular
"That's right!"
What's the crack with the batteries? I'm going on holiday in October and need something that takes normal batteries so I can use it on the way back as well as the way there (damn 14 hour flights)

My iPod's already out the window unless I can find the right adaptor, but it's looking like the DS would be pointless as well. It doesn't take AA batteries does it, it looks like it needs to be charged or something... which would be bad.

What's the news?
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Marinky_Kongshi wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I had a mate who thought Crash Nitro Racing or whatever it was
> called
> was better than Mario Kart, and that Mario Kart was just a cheap rip
> off. And that was after playing both!
>
> Some people...
>
> Introduce him to Super Mario Kart.

Or beat some sense into to him with a bat of the baseball variety.

Woof
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:08
Regular
"What's basketball?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I had a mate who thought Crash Nitro Racing or whatever it was called
> was better than Mario Kart, and that Mario Kart was just a cheap rip
> off. And that was after playing both!
>
> Some people...

Introduce him to Super Mario Kart.
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:17
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
you dont want to get prime hunters?
Wed 20/07/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Ruddie1"
AfroJoe wrote:
> jerocks9 wrote:
> and the multi player aint that good.
>
> Ahaha, the typical arrogance of someone who doesn't have a clue about
> fun in gaming.
>
> I bet you thought the PlayStation was better for multiplayer than the
> N64 as well. You did, didn't you?

Er no thats why i still have 2 N64's and most of the games?! Different people find fun in different games. I was just saying that when playing multi-player games with my mates we always play on our PSP's. The only good multi-player game i want to keep my DS for is Mario Kart but i dont see even that being enough to make me keep it.
Wed 20/07/05 at 12:14
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
and hes your mate!! i wouldve shot him in the head by now
Wed 20/07/05 at 10:02
Regular
"That's right!"
I had a mate who thought Crash Nitro Racing or whatever it was called was better than Mario Kart, and that Mario Kart was just a cheap rip off. And that was after playing both!

Some people...
Mon 18/07/05 at 23:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
jerocks9 wrote:
> and the multi player aint that good.

Ahaha, the typical arrogance of someone who doesn't have a clue about fun in gaming.

I bet you thought the PlayStation was better for multiplayer than the N64 as well. You did, didn't you?
Mon 18/07/05 at 21:56
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't use my PS2 anymore, I've always thought it was the worst of the three consoles (I have them all so I can say that) with the games that interested me the least (after all, many are ported to the X-Box which has a hard drive and a better controller) Me getting a PSP is about as likely as me getting a sex change.

The DS is the one for me.
Mon 18/07/05 at 17:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
jerocks9 wrote:
> Rozza1001 wrote:
> or want to use a touch screen, with brilliant multiplayer
> I dont see the fun in touching up Mario and the multi player aint
> that good. Oh and sorry didnt realise i had said the same befor i was
> kind of drunk and the troll thing thats just mean

I don't see the fun in buying games which you already have, making buying them again just to play on another console effectively cost twice as much, which were boring anyway. there were only a few PS2 games that I liked back before I stopped playing the PS2 for good.
Mon 18/07/05 at 16:51
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> or want to use a touch screen, with brilliant multiplayer
I dont see the fun in touching up Mario and the multi player aint that good. Oh and sorry didnt realise i had said the same befor i was kind of drunk and the troll thing thats just mean

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.