GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Next Challenge"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/01/01 at 12:25
Regular
I think the next challenge for wrestling programmers is to make a new game using the rumoured 'life' chip. This chip simulates real peoples tendencies, behaviour and personality. It would make wrestlings games totally new. Without being pre programmed, HHH would begin to hunt down Stone Cold, and Chris Benoit would try to get revenge on the big show. In the season mode, vince mcmaho would create matches due to peoples behaviour, and even fire some superstars. People would interupt matches without the developers saying so. Of course, it would have to be on a next gen, so the graphics would rule too. The camera would move away from the action to see the rattlesnake grab a steel chair, and smack HHH, who is about to beat the K.O'ed Angle. There would be backstage spur of the moment action, like Vince firing his limo driver, and Rikishi and Haku beating up Undertaker, before moving on to Kane in the ring. There would also be the option where you could re-program the characters brain, to match in with real-life, but the character actually makes the alliance, without being told where or how.
This is the challenge I lay down to THQ or any other developer willing to take on this huge leap in wrestling sim history.
Thanks for reading, The New Darkness
Sun 28/01/01 at 12:25
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I think the next challenge for wrestling programmers is to make a new game using the rumoured 'life' chip. This chip simulates real peoples tendencies, behaviour and personality. It would make wrestlings games totally new. Without being pre programmed, HHH would begin to hunt down Stone Cold, and Chris Benoit would try to get revenge on the big show. In the season mode, vince mcmaho would create matches due to peoples behaviour, and even fire some superstars. People would interupt matches without the developers saying so. Of course, it would have to be on a next gen, so the graphics would rule too. The camera would move away from the action to see the rattlesnake grab a steel chair, and smack HHH, who is about to beat the K.O'ed Angle. There would be backstage spur of the moment action, like Vince firing his limo driver, and Rikishi and Haku beating up Undertaker, before moving on to Kane in the ring. There would also be the option where you could re-program the characters brain, to match in with real-life, but the character actually makes the alliance, without being told where or how.
This is the challenge I lay down to THQ or any other developer willing to take on this huge leap in wrestling sim history.
Thanks for reading, The New Darkness
Sun 28/01/01 at 21:45
Regular
sounds good mate, but could it actually take it to the point of being too realistic? i mean it could get boring. it might not, it depends upon how it is made. but i was just thinking going backstage on SM2 and No mercy aint all that. its pritty boring.
Mon 29/01/01 at 19:00
Phew. That sounds complicated. Great as it would be, it would take sooo long to make and like the other guy said, 2 realistic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.