GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker World Championship"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 00:22
Regular
I don’t know if any of you like snooker, but I do, so I thought I would make a thread where we can talk about the championship.

At the moment of writing this I am watching Shaun Murphy v Ken Doherty, the young lad has been impressive.

So, just talk about all to do with the championship.
Tue 06/05/03 at 22:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Mark Williams is going to take some beating in the new season now.

Did guys know that Steve Davis is now ranked 11th in the world after slipping out of the top 16 a couple of years ago, what an achivment.
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:04
Regular
PILOT TV SHOW TICKETS AVAILABLE!

THIS THURSDAY 8TH MAY @ TEDDINGTON FILM STUDIOS.

Magic Lantern Productions are looking for audience members for a live studio show.

Are you interested in free tickets?

‘Diamond Snooker’ is a pilot programme for an exciting new sports entertainment format soon to be launched nationwide. Presented by Gail Porter, ‘Diamond Snooker’ is a new hybrid form of Snooker / Pool. The stars on hand to showcase the game are ‘Mr Maximum’ Willie Thorne and former world champion Cliff Thorburn. Playing alongside them in a mixed doubles head to head are the top women players Katie Hendrick And Lynette Horsburgh. Gail Porter is presenting!

Transport Provided from Clapham Jct train station at 5.30pm for those who cant get to the studios.

Call Jim Warren if interested. 07748 805 190
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's the presure that gets you.
Tue 06/05/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The final is always great to watch, it's nice to see them miss easy stuff for once.
Tue 06/05/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Williams was the better player on the day, although Doherty never gave up, so I have to give him credit for that. It was good final, I enjoyed that.
Tue 06/05/03 at 07:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Great final! 18-16 Williams! Great duel!
Tue 06/05/03 at 00:18
I'll pop up the road and ask him for a few grand, he only lives under four miles away. He comes to my local leisure centre for indoor footy matches and stuff.
How much you want HHAT?
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
I wonder if Williams would be kind enough to lend me a couple of (hundred) quid...

If you got INTO the first round (even if you lost) you bagged yourself £15,000..

I want money like that.
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:46
Well done Mark Williams. Great match, Doherty did well to come back, as always, but still, Mark played well. Congrats.
Mon 05/05/03 at 23:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
great match,

However I would have rathered Doherty to win.

Dunno why

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.