GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paedophile working near my college."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/01/09 at 00:52
Regular
Yup, in a local newsagents where all the kiddies go.
What do you suggest I do? Bearing in mind that I have no proof, only the disturbing memory of him staring at a bunch of kids on a bus and jerking off.
Sat 17/01/09 at 12:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Should definitely inform someone to protect others plus the bloke clearly needs help.
Fri 16/01/09 at 13:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Okay.....its good that you can talk about though mate. I agree
> that if people speak up and can prevent things so Comrade you
> should spill.

I don't mind talking about it, can barely remember it - my brain has frozen the memories. Really odd feeling as I have an outstanding memory and can remember lots of things that happened before and everything after.

Had worse things to deal with at secondary school when they found out. The kids thought it was my fault and had the whole year against me - daily beatings, name calling, once they tried to set me alight. But I'm stronger for it, so I guess it's just a dark bit of my history I can move on with.

But Alfonse, spill!
Fri 16/01/09 at 13:31
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay.....its good that you can talk about though mate. I agree that if people speak up and can prevent things so Comrade you should spill.
Fri 16/01/09 at 13:29
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> I'd recommend this as well, as it stops you thinking "what
> if" or "if only I'd have told someone sooner".
>
> I wish somebody had done the same for me when I was too young to
> understand what happened to me.
>
> Wah?

I brought it up ages ago (probably under SR days). I was abused by a male teacher when I was 7. 16 of us were abused and had to go to court and everything. He got away with all 5 charges against him.

I was too young to understand what was going on at the time and it was only when some other lad said something that I was asked about it and told them. If they'd spoke out earlier, or if I'd spoken out, I would have been possibly a little less screwed up :p
Fri 16/01/09 at 13:24
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
hippyman wrote:
> I'd recommend this as well, as it stops you thinking "what
> if" or "if only I'd have told someone sooner".
>
> I wish somebody had done the same for me when I was too young to understand what happened to me.

Wah?
Fri 16/01/09 at 13:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> You can inform several services if you do believe this man to be
> a theat, then even if it isn't true and he turns out to be
> harmless you've still informed someone.

I'd recommend this as well, as it stops you thinking "what if" or "if only I'd have told someone sooner".

I wish somebody had done the same for me when I was too young to understand what happened to me.
Fri 16/01/09 at 08:31
"possibly impossible"
hm. Is he really a Paedophile though or just mentally ill?

You can inform several services if you do believe this man to be a theat, then even if it isn't true and he turns out to be harmless you've still informed someone.
Fri 16/01/09 at 08:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think he was on my bus home last night...very disturbing :S
Thu 15/01/09 at 02:37
Regular
"Notable"
Edit this thread to protect fragile minds!
Thu 15/01/09 at 00:52
Regular
Yup, in a local newsagents where all the kiddies go.
What do you suggest I do? Bearing in mind that I have no proof, only the disturbing memory of him staring at a bunch of kids on a bus and jerking off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.