GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube pre orders"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/01 at 21:55
Regular
when are they going to take pre orders?
help me
Wed 24/01/01 at 21:55
when are they going to take pre orders?
help me
Wed 24/01/01 at 23:12
Regular
its a bit early to be asking to pre order aint it? i mean it hasnt even got a uk release date yet. nintendo wont mess it up like sony did. they will make sure that all of us get our console on the launch.
Sat 27/01/01 at 16:08
Regular
Nintendo are urging companies not to take pre-orders for the Gamecube so early due to Sony's problems. Nintendo need to know whether they'll meet the demand so they don't want companies to go promising customers a console on release in case there aren't enough!
Sat 27/01/01 at 16:48
Regular
The GameCube pre orders will start when Nintendo think is the right time. They want to release the details as the Machine will be released. If they start taking more orders than they can take, it would be chaos once again that Sony did with the PS2.
They need a fixed amount of games to be released with it, we don't want games that were rushed out to be released with the machine, if they make their releases good and the machine play well it will be successful.
If all goes well Nintendo will put a fixed amount of pre-orders for us, they will only do it when the time is right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.