GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Web Design Preferences ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/04/03 at 16:17
Regular
Okay,

Just a little advice needed. I've been designing websites for years and am pretty well drilled on HTML, PHP, JavaScript, and a few other bits and pieces, but would like to know what is currently considered the best way of designing a website.

I've heard CSS being knocked around a little bit recently, is that being used as a way of designing a site?

What are your thoughts?
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Okay,

Just a little advice needed. I've been designing websites for years and am pretty well drilled on HTML, PHP, JavaScript, and a few other bits and pieces, but would like to know what is currently considered the best way of designing a website.

I've heard CSS being knocked around a little bit recently, is that being used as a way of designing a site?

What are your thoughts?
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
CSS is currently in vogue, but more traditional elements of coding like HTML and JavaScript will always be around. Frames are hissed at by the internet cat, but they function quite well when used properly. Again, frames will always be around no matter how little they are used nowadays. Someone told me that Netscape's latest browser is compatible with the