GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Colchester this Saturday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/01/09 at 16:21
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
If anyone is about Colchester or can get to Colchester this Saturday night my band Mr Happy Chainsaw have a gig at the Twist and as my final day at Freeola is the day before this will be like leaving drinks as well for anyone who fancies it. If not then fair play.

Gig starts at 8, drinking will start about 6, so come along if you fancy a few.
Tue 13/01/09 at 16:21
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
If anyone is about Colchester or can get to Colchester this Saturday night my band Mr Happy Chainsaw have a gig at the Twist and as my final day at Freeola is the day before this will be like leaving drinks as well for anyone who fancies it. If not then fair play.

Gig starts at 8, drinking will start about 6, so come along if you fancy a few.
Tue 13/01/09 at 20:06
Regular
Geez, come and play a gig in London.
I'll let you sleep over at my house [=
Wed 14/01/09 at 08:41
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Comrade Alfonse wrote:
> Geez, come and play a gig in London.
> I'll let you sleep over at my house [=

We are playing London Underworld on Thursday (Tomorrow) which is in Camden and then The Shooting Star at Liverpool Street on the 30th January if your about.

Thursdays gig we are supporting a band called TAT who are brilliant and their lead singer is seriously hot. Check them out www.myspace.com/tat
Wed 14/01/09 at 15:27
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Nobody loves me :(
Wed 14/01/09 at 17:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> We are playing London Underworld on Thursday (Tomorrow) which is
> in Camden and then The Shooting Star at Liverpool Street on the
> 30th January if your about.

I'll consider it but in all likelihood wont come, unless i need to take someone out for the evening. You better be as good as The Beatles though or i'll come on the internets and complain.

Oh and what do you play? I might just secretly come along and take photos.
Wed 14/01/09 at 17:47
"Are you sure?"
Nin wrote:

> You better be as good as The Beatles though or i'll come on the internets and complain.

Oh and what do you play? I might just secretly come along and take photos.
---------------------------------

mr happy chainsaw

Earlier I was comparing lead singers between TAT and MHC !!! ;¬)
Wed 14/01/09 at 21:41
Regular
"THFC"
Jubba are you the one singing in the video??

Pretty cool song!
Thu 15/01/09 at 09:30
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Earlier I was comparing lead singers between TAT and MHC !!!
> ;¬)

Yeha Tatiana probably wins on all fronts in that contest lol

Emmie87 wrote:
> Jubba are you the one singing in the video??

Yes I am, thats one of our older songs but yes that is me. Listening back to that which I havent done in ages, I sound bad lol Oh well
Thu 15/01/09 at 09:50
Regular
"THFC"
do you write the songs / music or is it a joint thing with the whole band??

wish i could play guitar - or sing. maybe thats why i enjoy guitar hero and singstar, it allows me to pretend lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.