GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOUREEEEE!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 17:29
Regular
Muppet!

Obviously not a close enough race for him!

Oh well - we'll just have to do it the hard way! :-)
Tue 08/04/03 at 15:17
Regular
> Solskjær wrote:
> Well, that's what you get for playing an attacker in defence! :)

Like Roy Keane?

Phil Neville has to be the wierdest positioning of the year......and i have to admit it has worked.
Tue 08/04/03 at 15:16
Regular
No cygan has been shyte from the start. I have seen so many arsenal matches this season, and he has not had a good one. He had a reasonable performance in europe a couple of months ago but has been crap all season. He was reasonable over Christmas but has since then plummet to the third division standard he had maintained before christmas. If i were Wenger i'd try and ship him back to france and hope he can get the money back from some unsuspecting side which hasn't seen how bad he is. Might be able to get something for him if they add him to a part exchahge deal for mexes, that way Auxerre would get a partiual replacement and a lot of money.
Tue 08/04/03 at 14:09
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> Well, that's what you get for playing an attacker in defence! :)

Eh?
Tue 08/04/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Is it just me, or does Kolo Touré look like a cross between Kel, from Keenan and Kel; and Koonta-Kinté (or however you spell it) from that Roots thingy you may've watched in Year 9 History lessons, at School??

I was surprised to see it wasn't one of your Brazillians, this time! :D

Well, that's what you get for playing an attacker in defence! :)
Tue 08/04/03 at 01:56
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Outstanding?

Probably beginner's luck! ;-)
Tue 08/04/03 at 01:53
"High polygon count"
No, I admit his form has dipped severely since his injury, and he deserves to be dropped. Prior to that, though, he was outstanding.
Tue 08/04/03 at 01:50
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
I note the lack of Arsenal supporters who had the cheek to compare Cygan to the world-class Ferdinand earlier in the season.

BTW, I don't support Man U, just quality English players....
Mon 07/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Mexes, who plays for Auxerre wouldn't be bad, so long as he's better
> than Stepanovs and Cygan.

Well, he cant be any worse! :D
Mon 07/04/03 at 14:50
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
VenomByte wrote:
> Let's not forget Cygan's heroic contribution in deftly putting the
> loose ball back into the danger area with that well judged controlling
> touch!
>
> Hoestly, even with Keown out that man should not be given a starting
> position in your defence, let alone at centre back.

I've been saying that for ages.

Cygan is a bad, bad buy and Arsene has to admit his mistake and sell him in the summer - £100,000 should be a worthy price :D

Mexes, who plays for Auxerre wouldn't be bad, so long as he's better than Stepanovs and Cygan.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Wahey!!!

Nice point for Villa to help with the relegation fight. Now all we have to do is beat West Ham, otherwise it could be down to the very last game of the season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.