GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excellent reviewers."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/04/03 at 21:08
Regular
Hi all. Quick post here.

I'm looking for people here who are excellent writers, people who are good at reviewing games and have some experience in the games industry. I've got my eye on a few people, just want to get a few names.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
½pint wrote:
> It doesn't actually matter any more, though that last sentence would
> have put you out of the running. It was a statement, ending in a
> question mark.

Hoho ;)
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I'm a crap reviewer. Don't choose me.
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:28
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
1/2pint wrote:
> It doesn't actually matter any more

Miserableman wrote:
> If it means I get free games, sign me up!

:-\

I'm intrigued now. What was it? Were you thinking of starting up a site yourself?

And why did you block me on MSN?
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:25
Regular
"bing bang bong"
If it means I get free games, sign me up!

Seriously, I can't say I'm not interested, but my hands are tied between now and approximately mid-June, because Uni coursework is straddling my face with its mighty buttocks.
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Tribute wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Yep, the review is extremely poor.
>
> I concur Mr. Blank.

Heh, only a joke :)
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
"That's right!"
Meh, people in the past have told me I'm a decent writer, but there's a lot better here at SR.
Mon 07/04/03 at 17:17
Regular
"¬_¬"
Cubist wrote:
> YAY, just to update what I said earlier about my writing I won another
> £50 GAD 2 prize on the 4th. Anyway i still don't know why you
> want to know who's a great writer?

It doesn't actually matter any more, though that last sentence would have put you out of the running. It was a statement, ending in a question mark. What's up with that?
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
YAY, just to update what I said earlier about my writing I won another £50 GAD 2 prize on the 4th. Anyway i still don't know why you want to know who's a great writer?
Sun 06/04/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Morning"
I like pleasure spiked with pain.
Sat 05/04/03 at 23:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think ive one about 3 GADS with reviews, all of which have been my most recent wins. Ive become a little more confident with them now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.