GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Staff Departure"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/09 at 15:10
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello All,

Just thought I'd let you know that as of January 9th 2009 I will no longer be a Freeola employee as I am off to the city to see if the streets are paved with gold. Imagine Dick Whittingham with a few less rats.

Its been cool chatting to you lot and sorting out any queries, dishing out G.A.Ds etc, playing online on the box of X and I feel that I have made some good mates through working at Freeola so thanks to all.

Love to all and a Happy New Year

Martin
Fri 02/01/09 at 15:10
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello All,

Just thought I'd let you know that as of January 9th 2009 I will no longer be a Freeola employee as I am off to the city to see if the streets are paved with gold. Imagine Dick Whittingham with a few less rats.

Its been cool chatting to you lot and sorting out any queries, dishing out G.A.Ds etc, playing online on the box of X and I feel that I have made some good mates through working at Freeola so thanks to all.

Love to all and a Happy New Year

Martin
Fri 02/01/09 at 15:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Good luck Mr Chainsaw

No doubt you will be popping in every now and again to say hi...

Good luck in what are choosing to do in the land of golden paved streets and I shall probably see you on live again soon

Happy New Year!
Fri 02/01/09 at 17:27
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I say you should do what the real Dick Whittington (or, at least the guy who the story is based on) did; increase the number of public toilets in the capital.

Anyway, best of luck!
Fri 02/01/09 at 17:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Soon, there will be no chatting staffies left. :(

Any chance of making me a global mod before you leave? :)

I hope the future treats you well as you embark on a new adventure.
Fri 02/01/09 at 17:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Grandprix wrote:
> Soon, there will be no chatting staffies left. :(

Don't worry about that, I'm working on the newest staff members in trying to get them posting, hopefully you'll be seeing more of them in the near future.

>
> Any chance of making me a global mod before you leave? :)

Not even sure this is possible... However, if the Freeola lottery syndicate strikes it big and we all retire to warmer climes I will make sure you are given a free reign GP, you can quote me on that :)
Fri 02/01/09 at 17:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sorry to hear of your departure - best wishes for the future -
Happy New Year
Fri 02/01/09 at 18:09
"Are you sure?"
Good Luck Jubba / Mr Happy Chainsaw guess we'll see you on TOTP next... :¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 02/01/09 at 18:41
Regular
"eat toast!"
so you're off to the city to do what exactly and where?
Fri 02/01/09 at 19:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
By city i hope you mean Mankchester and not The London. This town 'aint big enough for the both of us... and it 'aint me who's going to leave!
Fri 02/01/09 at 21:08
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
spoonbeast wrote:
> so you're off to the city to do what exactly and where?

I'm off to work for the NHS in Westminster. I'll be part off their IT support team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.