GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[REVIEW] Mirrors Edge"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mirror's Edge'.
Thu 01/01/09 at 21:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thread now in Reviews section...

And I wondered why the reviews had gotten a tad quiet

*goes red*

*Maybe staff moderator could close this thread down to prevent further embarrassment :P*
Thu 01/01/09 at 21:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thread now in Reviews section...

And I wondered why the reviews had gotten a tad quiet

*goes red*

*Maybe staff moderator could close this thread down to prevent further embarrassment :P*
Sun 04/01/09 at 17:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Oooh and this deserves a separate post - the soundtrack is amazing. Just downloaded a few ofthe songs from iTunes and have to say it is a game with a chance of receiving an award for the soundtrack!
Sun 04/01/09 at 18:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Shame it should have been in the reviews section. :)
Mon 05/01/09 at 19:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Grandprix wrote:
> Shame it should have been in the reviews section. :)

Ah right...will check and proably move it. did wonder where the reviews had gone :o

Thanks for telling me GP :)
Tue 06/01/09 at 10:01
Regular
Played through the demo again last night. Will definitely pick this up at some point. Going to wait a while though. I've got Forze 2, Fable 2 and GH:WT to work through first! Don't want to buy too many games that I don't have time to play and see them sitting there gathering dust.
Mon 26/01/09 at 09:47
Regular
So, bought this on friday and have had a go. Really enjoy it. I can see why some reviews don't like the trial and error gameplay. However, once you know the route through a level and can whip through it in one go it really does feel good.

The sense of momentum is excellent, and trying to keep that going by timing everything just right is a good challenge. The feeling of urgency you get from the voice over your headset really helps set the tone of the game too.

All in all, glad I bought it. Especially is I got it for 20 quid. Bargain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.