GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead Internet and a suggestion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/08 at 00:18
Regular
My Internet is dead as is the whole village! and The lottery died today and so did the E Pay machines! are they all connected? who knows?? I know that parts of 2 near by towns are also down on internet, Its very frustrating! I did call Freeola and made them aware of the situation but it appears that in the grand scale of things time is against them during the short opening hours they are on this weekend.

As Freeola grow ever larger, perhaps there is a need for 24 hour on call ? for these desperate times.

Digi

Currently using his T Mobile dongle from work
Sun 28/12/08 at 00:18
Regular
My Internet is dead as is the whole village! and The lottery died today and so did the E Pay machines! are they all connected? who knows?? I know that parts of 2 near by towns are also down on internet, Its very frustrating! I did call Freeola and made them aware of the situation but it appears that in the grand scale of things time is against them during the short opening hours they are on this weekend.

As Freeola grow ever larger, perhaps there is a need for 24 hour on call ? for these desperate times.

Digi

Currently using his T Mobile dongle from work
Sun 28/12/08 at 12:38
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Unfortunately this was a BT network problem and not us. I'm sure BT were aware of the problem and were rushing to fix it just like we would do, even over the Christmas holiday. The lottery network being down was unrelated, it was country wide and supposedly sorted by 6pm.
Sun 28/12/08 at 16:11
Regular
Hi Eccles
thanks for the reply, BT were surely unaware of it? as when I called up twice to inform Freeola I was told that there was NO fault and to change my filters etc and check my router settings, even though I did tell the agent the whole village was off - it was the same last time.

Digi
Mon 29/12/08 at 12:43
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
BT were aware of it and I have let our support people know the best way to check for this as I believe the person you spoke was unaware that he had access to the BT exchange info.
Mon 29/12/08 at 13:22
Regular
Cheers Eccles

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.