GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Merry Christmas!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/08 at 11:33
Regular
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time with the family and I hope you get all the presents that you wanted. Remember though, it's the thought that counts.

It's just me on tomorrow so I'll look after the old girl while you're gone and I'll see you all again when you're bored of all your new toys.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Wed 24/12/08 at 18:53
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well, whatever you're doing Machie...have yourself a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas
Wed 24/12/08 at 18:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Merry Christmas all, hope everyone has a great one.
Wed 24/12/08 at 12:44
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Merry Christmas all!

Just on my lunch break so able to escape to the interweb for a bit :)

I'm sure I'll be online somehow tomorrow (everyone in my family has the flu...so I think xmas is cancelled for me :[)

Cheers for the code pb and hope everyone has a great day.

*wonders if Machie is going to have a party on his own here tomorrow and if he is can I have an invite*
Wed 24/12/08 at 12:33
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Machie wrote:
> It's just me on tomorrow so I'll look after the old girl while
> you're gone and I'll see you all again when you're bored of all
> your new toys.

Cheers for that Machie, just remember to leave the key under the doormat on your way out, my number is on the fridge in case of emergency also help yourself to food and drink, beers in the cellar.

See you 27th! (Well 30th for me but who's counting...)
Wed 24/12/08 at 11:41
"possibly impossible"
Bah! You're not getting rid of me that easily.

I'm sure I'll end up running away from the kids and their noisy toys at some point tomorrow.

Anyway, my Christmas gift to you lot is a code for £3 off MP3s at Amazon (in case you don't already have an email from them). There are some £3 albums there too:

Just use the code FREEMP3S at the checkout.
Wed 24/12/08 at 11:33
Regular
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time with the family and I hope you get all the presents that you wanted. Remember though, it's the thought that counts.

It's just me on tomorrow so I'll look after the old girl while you're gone and I'll see you all again when you're bored of all your new toys.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.