GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yoga"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
Yoga. Is it worth doing it?

I was meant to do it today, after some friends who go there told me I should but I didn't have the guts, since I'd be the only bloke doing it and I'd make myself look a prat.

Anyone done it?

If yeh is it any good?
Tue 25/03/03 at 08:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You probably want ashtang yoga. I've done some from videos, and its very relaxing and invigourating.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
There are two types of yoga: the "tie yourself in knots" kind, and the kind where you look like you're sleeping.

The second is hugely preferrable.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
There are loads of different kinds of yoga though. Some are really intense hard workouts and some are more relaxing, (don’t go for any of the Geri yoga pap).

It really depends what you want to achieve from going whether it is worth it or not.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
I know two people who make a habit of it. They seem sane enough.

And it being the only bloke in a room full of women in lycra such a bad thing?

:^)
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If you've got a backbone you'll fail miserably at the 'tie yourself into a knot' bit...

Really though, what's the point in it?

Relieve stress?
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You'll end up looking like Dhalsim (sp) I'm warning you.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yoga. Is it worth doing it?

I was meant to do it today, after some friends who go there told me I should but I didn't have the guts, since I'd be the only bloke doing it and I'd make myself look a prat.

Anyone done it?

If yeh is it any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.