GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam - Busted!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 03:42
Regular
Just heard on ITV News Channel that coalition troops have discovered a 100-acre chemical weapons factory 100 miles south of Baghdad.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Something like 500 suitcase sized nuclear bombs are accounted missing by Russia

Most are probably all done in due to no maintanence

eh eh
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
The USSR collapsed, lots of countries suddenly appeared and were poor. Do you honestly think they wouldn't sell anything they had spare including weaponry? There is weapons-grade nuclear material scattered through half of Eastern Europe, some of it just left in abandoned bunkers. God knows what "lesser" things have been abandoned or sold.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
An easy mistake to make but the points do show some serious points. But I suppose most countries could be guilty of similar things.

The latest is how the Iraq troops ended up with Russian weapons. Hopefully it is a simple answer like they were just left beind after Russian troops left that region.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> locky1133 wrote:
> Saddam is dead.
>
> which one? its my theory that he died years ago, 'doubles' have
> replaced, him, he is not a ficticious charicter, but one with power

sorry i meant he is NOW a fictitious character, face it, its possible, with all these doubles about, how can any one of them prove he's real?
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
AliBoy wrote:
>
> Even after the gulf war? Sure thats the right date?
>
> Could see it happening before but that date just sounds crazy.

If I could be bothered, I'd scan it.

Maybe tomorrow

I'll copy exactly what it says:

Ah my bad

" 1994: A congressional inquiry finds that under the Reagan administration, US companies shipped biological agents, including anthrax to Iraq under government license "

Made a mistake but theres loads of facts here

" 1983 November: US intelligence reports 'almost daily use' of chemical weapons by Iraq in war against Iraq. Ronald Reagan signs a secret order instructing the administration to do 'whatever was nexcessary and legal; to prevent iraq losing the war. December: Donald Rumsfeld, then Middle East envoy for the White House, meets Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. "

" 1982: The US removes Iraq from its list of nations supporting terrorism "

" 1985: The UK sells 300 military land vehicles and a vast amount of radar equipment to Iraq in the war against Iran "

" 1995: *cut short* worker testifies that CIA director William Casey used a Chilean firm, Cardoen, to send cluster bombs for Iraq to use against Iran in the 80s "

etc etc
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
locky1133 wrote:
> Saddam is dead.

which one? its my theory that he died years ago, 'doubles' have replaced, him, he is not a ficticious charicter, but one with power
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Saddam is dead.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:10
Regular

that government is beyond corruption...

According to a newspaper (the Observer I think), the people around Bush intend to make the US an unrivalled state of power - unrivalled from friends AND foes...

I think they've lost it.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Hallelujah"
What confuses me is the (forgive the bad pun) Saddam wars: Attack of the clones. LOOK at all these difffernt Saddams appearing in the broardcasts there clearly differnt people how many Saddams are there!?
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SHEEPY wrote:

> In 1995 America sold Iraq a vast amount of chemical weapons, including
> anthrax.

Even after the gulf war? Sure thats the right date?

Could see it happening before but that date just sounds crazy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.