GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The three minute warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 23:33
Regular
Today with the whole going to war thing in the air I asked a mate what he would do if he heard the three minute warning.

He said what's that sound like then.

I was like erm.... dunno. We then went on talking about how we would rape some fit women and then beat someone up who we secretly never liked.
We was only joking though obviously, so no bitchin'.

Just wondering what's the one thing you would do if you heard the three minute warning, you don't really get long but what the hell would you do?
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Today with the whole going to war thing in the air I asked a mate what he would do if he heard the three minute warning.

He said what's that sound like then.

I was like erm.... dunno. We then went on talking about how we would rape some fit women and then beat someone up who we secretly never liked.
We was only joking though obviously, so no bitchin'.

Just wondering what's the one thing you would do if you heard the three minute warning, you don't really get long but what the hell would you do?
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:43
Regular
Go on a joyride in a .....concorde.

Do the whole flying into a skyscraper thang.
Wed 19/03/03 at 23:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
Get into my VAMPIRE and go on a joyride.

That would rule.
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:01
Regular
Bah, I'd be hoping for a bit more than 3 minutes to get anything good done...

:^)
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:04
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> We then went on talking about how we would
> rape some fit women

3 minutes huh?

:^D
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I bet you're someone who if they got three wishes would ask for another three. :)

Anyway just asked one of my mates who are round and one said he would shag his girlfriend while the other said he'd go lie on his bed and have a fag.
Thu 20/03/03 at 00:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> We then went on talking about how we would
> rape some fit women
>
>
> 3 minutes huh?
>
> :^D

Yep it don't take me long, I bet I could get three in if I really went for it.

:D
Thu 20/03/03 at 02:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
3 minutes, bah. I have this new slightly odd foreign belt souvenir from a relative (thanks Granddad), and it would take me 2 and a half minutes to get the darn thing off.

I would probably take my friends dads car for a spin, with his permission of course.
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:28
Regular
"I ush!"
Starlight wrote:
>
> Just wondering what's the one thing you would do if you heard the
> three minute warning, you don't really get long but what the hell
> would you do?

Probably sit around, think "what the f*f**k is that damn alarm?" or "another bloody alarm going off again" and then fry.
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
I would sit there and watch everyone panic their @rses off, and laugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.