GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrong Actor..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/10/06 at 02:05
Regular
Im asking this because i feel theres far too many movies which have had parts that have been played so poorly it ruins the film.

Watching a film, what actors do you feel were wrong in that part and who would have been a good replacement?

Having just watched it, Colin Farrell in Alexander. Really poor, would have possibly replaced him with Eric Bana. Perfect for the part i would say.
Sun 05/11/06 at 19:05
Regular
"I may return"
Shooby wrote:
> Aren't they the same person? I thought they were part of the
> trinity of interchangeable talentless actors along with Mark
> Wahlberg. I could be wrong.

No, I agree, However Leo was good in "Titanic"!
Sat 04/11/06 at 14:46
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
geeky-girl06 wrote:
> leo dicapro-gangs of new york(complete sh!te)
> possibly...matt damon

Aren't they the same person? I thought they were part of the trinity of interchangeable talentless actors along with Mark Wahlberg. I could be wrong.
Wed 25/10/06 at 13:59
Regular
"I may return"
leo dicapro-gangs of new york(complete sh!te)
possibly...matt damon
Mon 09/10/06 at 12:43
"possibly impossible"
Val Kilmer or (even more so) George Clooney in the Batman films.

Mind you, possibly a case of wrong director as well for those two!
Mon 09/10/06 at 12:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I remember seeing the advert for that and looking on in disgust and amusement as Colin Farrell played that role and then turning to my friend and saying *That has to be the worst casting decision in history*

Too tired to think at the moment however one that comes off the top of my head is Keanu Reeves in Devil's Advocate (well Keanu Reeves in anything really but meh) He did his damndest to make it a rubbish film with his monotone crappy accented acting however the God that is Pacino was having none of it and carried the film.
Mon 09/10/06 at 08:34
Regular
None spring to mind at the moment.

Having not seen the new James Bond in action, I still think Clive Owen would have made a good Bond. This new guy apparently isn't very Bond-like as it were. Oh well, I'll judge for myself when it comes out.
Sun 08/10/06 at 02:05
Regular
Im asking this because i feel theres far too many movies which have had parts that have been played so poorly it ruins the film.

Watching a film, what actors do you feel were wrong in that part and who would have been a good replacement?

Having just watched it, Colin Farrell in Alexander. Really poor, would have possibly replaced him with Eric Bana. Perfect for the part i would say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.