GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heard of DOUG ENGELBURT- the most important man in computing EVER!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/01/01 at 15:53
Regular
If not, then you are only strengthening my case. Mr. Engelburt worked as a professor in America. At one of his lectures he produces 3 devices:

The mouse
The internet
The original GUI interface windows originates from

He made the mous, the internet and windows... millionaire right??? Well, not quite. People laughed at the idea to use a mouse, shunned the idea of the net and MS stole windows. Doug made only £10,000 from ideas worth billions. Just one of the people missing in action.

We salute you Doug

SonicRav
Wed 17/01/01 at 15:53
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
If not, then you are only strengthening my case. Mr. Engelburt worked as a professor in America. At one of his lectures he produces 3 devices:

The mouse
The internet
The original GUI interface windows originates from

He made the mous, the internet and windows... millionaire right??? Well, not quite. People laughed at the idea to use a mouse, shunned the idea of the net and MS stole windows. Doug made only £10,000 from ideas worth billions. Just one of the people missing in action.

We salute you Doug

SonicRav
Wed 17/01/01 at 18:13
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
What are you talking about? ... He didnt create all these things... they were all developed by totally diffent entites... bothe GUI from Xerox parc and the American Goverments Arparnet were all group collaberations, using ideas from numerous sources!?!?!

-- Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
Tue 09/12/08 at 14:58
Regular
Does anyone want to share infomation on seaweed? There are so many different kinds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.