GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition to Number 10"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/08 at 14:04
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Please sign
Please ask everybody to sign

Petition
Thu 11/12/08 at 16:54
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
pb wrote:
> Visions of an electric car drivepast instead...

Glidepasts
Wed 10/12/08 at 16:10
"possibly impossible"
Visions of an electric car drivepast instead...
Wed 10/12/08 at 15:22
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Machie wrote:
> I signed :) lets see if we can get Prince Charlie to sign it too.

Let's see if we can get the Royal Family to go "green". No planes, no fuel-guzzling cars, no unnecessary travel.... no big houses....

NO RAF FLYPASTS ON THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY!
Wed 10/12/08 at 15:10
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Many thanks to those who have signed.

Keep 'em coming please. The more the merrier.

By the way: The 25% or more drop in the value of the pound will at least be an incentive to manufacturing investment in the UK, and make it easier to export (and more expensive to import).

Providing the pound is not too volatile and settles into a predictable range.
Wed 10/12/08 at 10:44
Regular
I signed :) lets see if we can get Prince Charlie to sign it too.
Wed 10/12/08 at 09:57
"possibly impossible"
It's fairly important for British business to get support, but the main issues I see are buy-outs by foreign companies and small business not getting enough support.

If you look at Spain, their policies involve measures to prevent takeovers by firms outside of Spain unless approved by the Government. That sounds like an ideal rule, though there are arguements which say this is actually detrimental to global business.

Small businesses like shops which are under a certain size and have a low turnover should get tax breaks and help with finances to keep British business on the high street. This is particularly important with so many supermarkets springing up and branching out to sell more varied goods.
Wed 10/12/08 at 07:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
I have signed it.Look at Countries such as France,they only purchase goods and services manufactured by their own.For example,they will only buy a French car,and that car will also be mainly made out of French components (Michelin tyres,Total oil etc.).Sadly there is hardly anything made in the UK anymore for us Brits to start doing the same.4 of my mates have lost their jobs (2 worked in the financial sector,1 in engineering,1 in manufacturing) in the last month,so this recession looks like its really starting to bite.All of them also point out the chance of getting similar jobs in the near future is very low (one has gone from virtually running an entire shop floor to delivering pizza's to pay for his kids Xmas presents).I think Tony is right,as a nation we need to start helping ourselves on this one and this seems a logical step towards that.A few more signatures wouldn't hurt guys,no reason not to IMO.
Tue 09/12/08 at 22:41
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Come on chaps, chapesses and chaplings.

You know it makes sense.

Please click through and sign The Brits Buy British Petition.
Mon 08/12/08 at 14:04
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Please sign
Please ask everybody to sign

Petition

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.