GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is sony trying to rip us off?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/01/01 at 19:30
Regular
I was reading some previews of the forthcoming final fantasy games , and one of them is to be played on the internet. all the the other games if played fully can be played for 100 hours or more, so can you imagine that on your phone bill? Also who is going to provide internet access. whoever it is, they stand to make an amazing amount of profit. millions of people, all playing for 100 hours on the internet will cost a lot. and ar we going to be able to get the same deals we do now with 5 £ a month unmetered access after 6.? i live at home and dont pay the bills now but i could imagine my mum's face with 4-500£ phone bills.

What about the hard drive as well? how much is that going to cost? If I shell out 300£ for a ps2 i do not expect to pay another 100£ for the second half.
It seems to me that sony are taking liberties with us every step of the way. even when we first bought our ps2's we had to pay 100£ more than our american counterparts. Makes you think don"t it?
Thu 18/01/01 at 08:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Topic Rating: 10/10 (It won Gameaday, nothing less will do)

Thu 18/01/01 at 08:36
hey next time , why dont you all ignore schoolhouse tycoon and ill win again. please rate it for me. thanx:)
Wed 17/01/01 at 21:20
Regular
"... fantastic band!"

Too damn right. Superb music.

Anyway... did anyone notice that we completely ignored Ben's topic, and then he won!

Wed 17/01/01 at 15:21
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
"You've got to get yourself together,
You've got stuck in a moment, and you can't get out of it!"

Toploader ain't too bad either:
"Good bye to the sky,
I know I can't fly but I feel love,
Do you know how I feel,
You are my achilles heel"
Tue 16/01/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
lol... sorry :)

The Divine Comedy... now your talking... fantastic band! :)

-- For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.
Tue 16/01/01 at 21:36
"possibly impossible"
always a critic!

Incidentally, did you know that I work with the brother of Neil Hannon from Divine Comedy.
Tue 16/01/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
CROWDED HOUSE!!!...NOOOOOO!! Stop before its too late, for the love of God, stop, please!!!

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.
Tue 16/01/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Travis are the best!!!!!! well done you all have good taste in Music!
Tue 16/01/01 at 20:09
"possibly impossible"
Okay, haven't got Coldplay, and I'm at work (again) so I'll go for (looks in CD case) Travis I think, it's that or Crowded House. No, Travis it is.
Tue 16/01/01 at 20:06
Get a grip, maybe ill do a Va!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.