GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do you think the new hulk game is going to do?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Hulk'.
Tue 09/08/05 at 19:28
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i think that it is going to be great, but it don't matter what i think because i asked you, so fire away and tell me!!!!
Mon 22/08/05 at 02:27
Regular
"8==="
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
>
> I'd think mostly because, although similar to Spider-man 2 in many
> respects, it's just not as good because swinging around on webs
> really really fast is always more fun than smashing stuff up.

This is why you like Nintendo so much. :)

Personally I'd rather play Mercenaries than Spidey 2.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:54
"period drama"
Most of the reviews say it's pretty good for a quick blast through - mindless, entertaining stuff but far from brilliant. Probably more rental than buyal.

I'd think mostly because, although similar to Spider-man 2 in many respects, it's just not as good because swinging around on webs really really fast is always more fun than smashing stuff up.

I won't be getting it. Can't wait for the new spider-man game, though - it looks amazing, and you can play as Venom. Hopefully the actual game in terms of story and missions will be in some way decent.
Sun 21/08/05 at 10:06
Regular
"not dead"
From what I've seen, it looks pretty good. I rented the first, and it was okay, but some of the 'human' levels sucked. This one appears to be more open ended, like Spider-Man 2. I think I'm looking forward to the new Spider-Man nore though, but probably only because I've heard more about it.
Tue 09/08/05 at 19:28
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i think that it is going to be great, but it don't matter what i think because i asked you, so fire away and tell me!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.