GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game boy advance."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/01/01 at 22:18
Regular
Does any one know anything about the gameboy advance?

Like when it comes out etc.

I've got one on order see and I cannot wait till i get Y' know what I mean.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:18
Does any one know anything about the gameboy advance?

Like when it comes out etc.

I've got one on order see and I cannot wait till i get Y' know what I mean.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:22
Regular
The GAmeBoy Advance. It's out around summer time, you'll need to know the games available with the launch in advance. Mario Kart will probably come with it.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:22
I think it'll be out by x-mas.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Pre ordered one last week - Cant wait till its released!! Mario Kart should be great and there is another Mario title in the works apparently!!
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:24
Regular
It's out in the summer!
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:25
Maybe I meant next x-mas.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:27
Regular
Mario platformet prop.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:31
Cheers guys you've helped a lot
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:49
"possibly impossible"
It's also in the Special Reserve Mag, with a big 'out this summer' sign on it. You can pre-order it now. I would, but I'd get nasty looks from the wife!
Tue 16/01/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Detail

Do we really want games like GT on the GBA. We all know that the thing can harness the graphics like on the PSX but with such detail needed, you can only really see it properly on a Big 14+ inch screen.

I think that we want a good number of games out before we start to worry about lots of detail. I think that although people say the GBA has the power of a PSX it doesn't have the capabilities because of the small screen!

If you can get a PSOne for less, get one...the GBA can wait....(and all this coming from a Nintendo fan! (traitor))

The Game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.