GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am the Carboard Tube Ninja."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
This gives me an excuse to hit people with cardboard tubes.

Not that I actually needed one.
Fri 07/03/03 at 02:32
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I thought of this script right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!!!

THAT. IS. CLASSIC. LMFAO!!!
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:46
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
pb wrote:
> You know, I saw it and I laughed. About 3 times. In the whole
> movie.

3 times? Crikey, maybe those 3 bits were towards the end which I missed as I walked out of the film having realised that I could be better entertained by licking tarmac.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:36
"possibly impossible"
Psychopath wrote:
> realultimatepower now that is what i call a website!!! by the way for
> all you people who actually enjoy the stupidest types of humour, to do
> with martial arts and Ninjas and stuff... watch "Kung Pow: enter
> the fist" its bloody brilliant! adn when i say brilliant i mean
> brilliant in the way that you actually laugh constantly throughout the
> period of the movie...

You know, I saw it and I laughed. About 3 times. In the whole movie.

It just wasn't that funny.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"That's right!"
I used to take kitchen roll tubes, stick them on the end of empty bottles of pop, sellotape them on, then stick string on for a strap. Boom, I had my own Critter killer gun, as seen in, you guessed it, Critters. Sometimes I'd even stick a bog roll tube on, which would be something I could cocky*, like a shotgun. Ah, happy memories.

*couldn't say that word properly, but it's not like I meant it in the dirty sense... darn filter
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
realultimatepower now that is what i call a website!!! by the way for all you people who actually enjoy the stupidest types of humour, to do with martial arts and Ninjas and stuff... watch "Kung Pow: enter the fist" its bloody brilliant! adn when i say brilliant i mean brilliant in the way that you actually laugh constantly throughout the period of the movie...
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
˝pint wrote:
> www.realultimatepower.net

It's been a long time since I'v laughed hard enough to make my sides hurt.
Nice one
:^D
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:04
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
*catches the reference*

I hate this insider self indulgent crap PA are doing. I like the slapstick, the new exaggerated facial expressions, Divx.

:-(
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"¬_¬"
www.realultimatepower.net

Never get tired of this...
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
allardini wrote:
> Are you using a really subtle sexual innuendo, by any chance?

its not very subtle though... sorry... maybe this is a way to come out of the closet...
or maybe even a way to leap out from the closet and proceed to smack someone on the head with a cardboard tube ????
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Are you using a really subtle sexual innuendo, by any chance?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.