GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simple Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
I'm fed up with the need to work and do everyday stuff

I want a nice simple life

On a small island, with nice weather... and just build my own house and grow own food and stuff

Life is so confusing and annoying

We should all be hairy apes, more fun.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:58
Odin wrote:
> Dont be so quick to asume you want something else. I'm not going to
> go preaching about how you should be grateful for what you've got but
> lets be honest i'm thinking that you lead a much better, safer, less
> stressful life than many others in this world. So stop ya moaning

you really do have a bad thing too say about most things dont ya...
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You wrote what I was thinking
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Is it too strong to say that from an early age into adulthood we are [for all intents-and-purposes] black-mailed into conforming to the ever-turning wheel of capialism.... We'll spend all our lives earning money and for what? So we can sit in front of the TV and relax.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes, you're right

I'll forget I posted this tomorrow

Damn brain
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
Dont be so quick to asume you want something else. I'm not going to go preaching about how you should be grateful for what you've got but lets be honest i'm thinking that you lead a much better, safer, less stressful life than many others in this world. So stop ya moaning
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:47
He would have his own hospital, or his own helicopter to fly him to a hospital...
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Then I'd die I guess
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
What if you got a disease and needed treatment on your little island. Wouldnt be so simple then.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:45
Melancholy wrote:
> I envy dumb people.

you envy me?
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:44
I want a fun job with people who do their work, but like to have a laugh at the same time...
And i want to be paid £50000 a year...
But its not going to happen, so meh...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.