GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone good at Drawing or Art?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/08 at 12:47
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay I am after someone who is good at art and would like the task of designing my band Mr Happy Chainsaw a mascot.

We would like to keep the similar idea to what we have already of a man in a horses mask with a chainsaw. We are though very relaxed on what he looks likes, and even to the extent that if you had a different idea for a mascot then so be it.

If anyone is good at art and would like to really help us out then post away.
Fri 05/12/08 at 12:32
Regular
"eat toast!"
oh? got any artwork we could all see?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

No wait... Theres a link somewhere with my artwork on these forums. It was in one of the posts.
Fri 05/12/08 at 10:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I can draw, i just don't have the time right now to do anything. I am sooo busy. Hope you manage to find someone though. GL.
Fri 05/12/08 at 09:55
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
It doesnt need to be amazing even though that would be a bonus. Its just that I do now know anyone who is extremely artsy and we just needed a few sketches of a potential mascot to include on Flyers etc
Fri 05/12/08 at 09:01
Regular
"eat toast!"
I can draw better then most people, but i can't draw much and probably not the best person to actually ask when it comes to design work.

I need to practice like hell.
Thu 04/12/08 at 13:07
"possibly impossible"
Can't draw for toffee, I'm afraid. But how about an 'ash'-like character with a chainsaw for an arm?

Or a Mr Man 'Mr Happy' Look alike with a Chainsaw (obviously changing the Mr Happy a bit to avoid getting sued). Similar idea worked well enough for the acid house generation...
Thu 04/12/08 at 12:47
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay I am after someone who is good at art and would like the task of designing my band Mr Happy Chainsaw a mascot.

We would like to keep the similar idea to what we have already of a man in a horses mask with a chainsaw. We are though very relaxed on what he looks likes, and even to the extent that if you had a different idea for a mascot then so be it.

If anyone is good at art and would like to really help us out then post away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.