GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Capturing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
THE CAPTURING

I hate these things. I loath them with every bone in my body. I didn’t mean to disrespect them in any way. I didn’t mean to kill them, but they threw me in a grim prison without even a second thought. These foul armless brown creatures with their long snouts and poor attitude toward others didn’t listen to any human. They dismissed me instantly and made me suffer through countless torture sessions. My bones ached madly as I saw a glimpse of one of them coming into my cell and simply spiting upon my face. I hate them. I need to escape.

While the creature silently crept away I jumped onto his shoulders and cranked his neck in a single jolt. Arg, what have I done! The pain and anger had gotten to me! My head wasn’t straight. I’m so dumb! They will surely destroy me now. One death on my part was enough but not two! I can’t die here. Not like this. These strange handcuffs that latch my arms to my chest wouldn’t permit me to go far, but now the cell door was open. I couldn’t give up this chance! I scampered out weakened and unlocked as many others’ cells as possible. The alarm begins to boom an annoying tune that caused my heart to nearly burst. My bare feet clap against the floor as I ran around. “Git back here” one of them say while holding the skin grinding device in their mouth I hated so. My nerves ate at me and I fall to the floor accidentally. The creature then walks over to me and giggles intently. I shivered on the floor defenselessly. My fear enlightened him. He picked me up with his mouth and dragged me across the jagged metal to who seemed to be his leader.

“Why do you bring that to me, kill it! Git it away” he roared. I felt the creature that had me in his mouth tremble slightly at the leaders voice. Ha, now I know why he found such humour in the weak. He lifted me up and slammed me back to the floor to mangle me. I hated him. After what seemed to be an hour of being dragged around that technological wasteland they call their home, I get dropped into a well-like funnel. What was next? What now? “You killed my brother creature” he spoke. “You ran him over with your space vehicle while he was just looking for food. He was all I had in the world! That could have been a mistake but you killed another! Why alien! Why” he cried with small tears in his eyes. I looked up from my hole and just stared as if I didn’t comprehend to avoid more confrontation. “Go on don’t speak! It won’t help you”. He touches a small button on the wall and water begins to lift from the ground. How cruel.

The brown creature pushed the button several more times in aggravation. The water filled to my neck and I struggled to kick up to the surface but I was far too tired. Forget it. Forget this all! I dove underwater to speed up the process. I didn’t care, but then I heard a loud noise from the surface. What could it be? Was he still screaming his worthless garbage? The loud noise was followed by screeches of death and agony. Confused I tried to focus my eyes to what was happening above but I couldn’t. A strange hand appears atop of me. Without a moments notice I use all my strength to reach up and I was quickly rushed away. I gasped for air as I was elevated far from the ground. I could see the creatures looking up at me shouting ridiculous things as I got drifted away

My friends. They found out where I was so they came over here on their ship to get me! Even though they were a little late to prevent any suffering I still was touched by their concern. I glanced at Blake as he held me. I couldn’t talk but yet the famished look I gave him told him how I felt. My friends. My great friends. I love them. They are always their for me. I love them.

End…
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:19
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
i wrote it in this many minutes.....(------)
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Resolution was absolutely terrible.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Peculiar story. Some bits made me laugh.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'll read it in precisely 10 seconds....
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
replies will be appriciatated...please.......
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
THE CAPTURING

I hate these things. I loath them with every bone in my body. I didn’t mean to disrespect them in any way. I didn’t mean to kill them, but they threw me in a grim prison without even a second thought. These foul armless brown creatures with their long snouts and poor attitude toward others didn’t listen to any human. They dismissed me instantly and made me suffer through countless torture sessions. My bones ached madly as I saw a glimpse of one of them coming into my cell and simply spiting upon my face. I hate them. I need to escape.

While the creature silently crept away I jumped onto his shoulders and cranked his neck in a single jolt. Arg, what have I done! The pain and anger had gotten to me! My head wasn’t straight. I’m so dumb! They will surely destroy me now. One death on my part was enough but not two! I can’t die here. Not like this. These strange handcuffs that latch my arms to my chest wouldn’t permit me to go far, but now the cell door was open. I couldn’t give up this chance! I scampered out weakened and unlocked as many others’ cells as possible. The alarm begins to boom an annoying tune that caused my heart to nearly burst. My bare feet clap against the floor as I ran around. “Git back here” one of them say while holding the skin grinding device in their mouth I hated so. My nerves ate at me and I fall to the floor accidentally. The creature then walks over to me and giggles intently. I shivered on the floor defenselessly. My fear enlightened him. He picked me up with his mouth and dragged me across the jagged metal to who seemed to be his leader.

“Why do you bring that to me, kill it! Git it away” he roared. I felt the creature that had me in his mouth tremble slightly at the leaders voice. Ha, now I know why he found such humour in the weak. He lifted me up and slammed me back to the floor to mangle me. I hated him. After what seemed to be an hour of being dragged around that technological wasteland they call their home, I get dropped into a well-like funnel. What was next? What now? “You killed my brother creature” he spoke. “You ran him over with your space vehicle while he was just looking for food. He was all I had in the world! That could have been a mistake but you killed another! Why alien! Why” he cried with small tears in his eyes. I looked up from my hole and just stared as if I didn’t comprehend to avoid more confrontation. “Go on don’t speak! It won’t help you”. He touches a small button on the wall and water begins to lift from the ground. How cruel.

The brown creature pushed the button several more times in aggravation. The water filled to my neck and I struggled to kick up to the surface but I was far too tired. Forget it. Forget this all! I dove underwater to speed up the process. I didn’t care, but then I heard a loud noise from the surface. What could it be? Was he still screaming his worthless garbage? The loud noise was followed by screeches of death and agony. Confused I tried to focus my eyes to what was happening above but I couldn’t. A strange hand appears atop of me. Without a moments notice I use all my strength to reach up and I was quickly rushed away. I gasped for air as I was elevated far from the ground. I could see the creatures looking up at me shouting ridiculous things as I got drifted away

My friends. They found out where I was so they came over here on their ship to get me! Even though they were a little late to prevent any suffering I still was touched by their concern. I glanced at Blake as he held me. I couldn’t talk but yet the famished look I gave him told him how I felt. My friends. My great friends. I love them. They are always their for me. I love them.

End…

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.