GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unsung heroes?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/01/01 at 13:05
Regular
What game hasnt seen the success it deserves?
Many, I know - there are loads of games out there - but which one imparticularly hasn't been awarded the success, or fame that it should have done?

Thoughts here please?!

I believe that Roll Cage, Dark Saviour, Nights and Dune 1 should have been more successful. I could live with these 3 games -0 without any others.
Mon 15/01/01 at 19:04
Music 2000
Ridge Racer T4
Wipeout 3

I'll agree with Fighting Force and Rollcage (Rollcage II especially)

Does ne 1 remember Return Fire?

I think we should also discuss the opposite - games which sold amazingly but werent that good. Oh - and try to avoid movie tie-ins: they're (nearly) all bad and they all sold well.

Rayman is a good example. That's still in the PSX top 40!
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:57
An Game that was never reconised for it's talent was the almighty Fighting Force 1 on the Playstation. It has to be the best team game ever made. You basically go around beating everyone up. This is very simular to Streets of Rage on the mega drive with it's co operation mode. This time though it is in 3d and you get all sorts of weapons. The sequel to this was very poor because they never added the co operation mode to it so it was ruined. The original was the best and in my opinion will always be the best. If the developers brought out another addition with co op mode in then this would be really good. Fighting force 2 was a slap dap job which was rushed. If more effort was made they could have made a descent sequel.
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
System Shock 2 (comes under Thief kinda huh?)... MDK2?
Sun 14/01/01 at 13:25
I think DAYTONA USA was superb
Sun 14/01/01 at 13:23
Why Grix?
Sun 14/01/01 at 13:16
Regular
Thief.
Sun 14/01/01 at 13:05
What game hasnt seen the success it deserves?
Many, I know - there are loads of games out there - but which one imparticularly hasn't been awarded the success, or fame that it should have done?

Thoughts here please?!

I believe that Roll Cage, Dark Saviour, Nights and Dune 1 should have been more successful. I could live with these 3 games -0 without any others.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.