GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pidgeons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 23:19
Regular
They're flipping everywhere! I'm sick of them, and most birds in general.

When I'm walking through town simply looking for some new gear, the majority of times a flock of these useless, scruffy disease infested creatures would fly directly at me, as if to fly straight through me, like I'm a ghost or something, and I have to move out the way for them. They're just disgusting little vermins!

I'm actually frightened of birds flying at a certain height above my head in case one of the little beggars fancies a drop in my direction. It's happened before, and if it happens again I swear I'll start my own organisation dedicated to getting rid of pidgeons. They're so stupid, and annoying, and just there!!
Aaargh!! I don't understand why they feel it so necessary to excrete on humans.

I was once terribly humiliated when a bird crapped on me at the beginning of my shopping spree journey in the town centre, but I didn't know this. The whole time I spent there, I was receiving dodgy looks from people and smurks from teenagers, but I simply dismissed them thinking I was just being paranoid again. I got home, took off my jacket and there it was. One of the biggest piles of bird crap I've ever been a victim of. It was the size of a typical fried egg, just splattered on my back, and to think I walked around for almost 3 hours with this infestation.

If only I had invited my friends to come, then that time I spent in town would have been lower.

Let's face it, pidgeons are very annoying living organisms. The way they flap their diseased wings vigorously in your face as they fly past is so frustrating; the way they peck on puke from the night before is so repulsive; and the way they willingly crap on innocent passers-by is very disrespectful, not to mention disgracing.

If I had my way, there would be no pidgeons, but I don't, so there are. Thankfully, my disregard for them has not reached to the point of nightmares, but if it does then I think I'll have to take action by feeding them bread with touches of baking soda, and watch with pleasure as they explode mid-air within moments of consumption.

Pidgeons=scruffs

They're like flying rats.

That is all I'm going to rant about...for tonight.
Thu 06/03/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Meh, I couldn't seem to create a name that I would like, but this one will have to do.

No more changes.
Thu 06/03/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Not your monkey"
½pint wrote:
> Grandmaster Flex... what was your previous username?

Samos, PoshKid, Reload etc
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Selected"
I heard it was 'Pidgeon Lover'
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:30
Regular
"¬_¬"
Grandmaster Flex... what was your previous username?
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I went to WHSmith just before and on my way, a bird crapped right in front of me. One more step and I would've been a laughing stock. Something seriously needs to be done. These birds must learn to control their bowels.
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It's been an ambition of mine for some time to boot a pigeon up the backside, but they keep seeing me coming and getting away. I've been very close though, and will not give up!

Knowing my luck though, it'll probably dump on my shoe.
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Some people shoot them, then put them in pies.
A blackbird dropped its load on me once when I was on my way to a job interview. But on the whole I must say that I like pidgeons and birds in general. I'm envious of their flying capabilities.
Tue 04/03/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
They're flipping everywhere! I'm sick of them, and most birds in general.

When I'm walking through town simply looking for some new gear, the majority of times a flock of these useless, scruffy disease infested creatures would fly directly at me, as if to fly straight through me, like I'm a ghost or something, and I have to move out the way for them. They're just disgusting little vermins!

I'm actually frightened of birds flying at a certain height above my head in case one of the little beggars fancies a drop in my direction. It's happened before, and if it happens again I swear I'll start my own organisation dedicated to getting rid of pidgeons. They're so stupid, and annoying, and just there!!
Aaargh!! I don't understand why they feel it so necessary to excrete on humans.

I was once terribly humiliated when a bird crapped on me at the beginning of my shopping spree journey in the town centre, but I didn't know this. The whole time I spent there, I was receiving dodgy looks from people and smurks from teenagers, but I simply dismissed them thinking I was just being paranoid again. I got home, took off my jacket and there it was. One of the biggest piles of bird crap I've ever been a victim of. It was the size of a typical fried egg, just splattered on my back, and to think I walked around for almost 3 hours with this infestation.

If only I had invited my friends to come, then that time I spent in town would have been lower.

Let's face it, pidgeons are very annoying living organisms. The way they flap their diseased wings vigorously in your face as they fly past is so frustrating; the way they peck on puke from the night before is so repulsive; and the way they willingly crap on innocent passers-by is very disrespectful, not to mention disgracing.

If I had my way, there would be no pidgeons, but I don't, so there are. Thankfully, my disregard for them has not reached to the point of nightmares, but if it does then I think I'll have to take action by feeding them bread with touches of baking soda, and watch with pleasure as they explode mid-air within moments of consumption.

Pidgeons=scruffs

They're like flying rats.

That is all I'm going to rant about...for tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.