GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Destination 2 - *Spoilers a-go-go*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 13:59
Regular
Saw Final Destination 2 the other day. It was ok. Not as good as the first one.

Basically, the plot is very similar, but they threw in a bunch of extra gore, and made the whole file less water tight than it's predecessor.

Lots of flaws though. Can anyone explain these to me?

1/ Why did nearly every car in the pileup explode as if it was loaded with semtex. I realise they all have tanks of petrol, but it was just silly.

2/ Why did the glass break when a pidgeon flew into it (and the pidgeons were OK), but when it fell onto the 15yr old kid, he erupted in a frenzy of blood and guts, whilst the glass remained in one piece?

3/ Why did the guy on the respirator not get poisoned by the room full of pure oxygen?

4/ Why did the spark from the respirator plug ignite the oxygen? As I understand it, oxygen is required for combustion, but will not combust on it's own.

There were more, but I'm spent for now. On a plus note, the guy who won the lottery listened to old skool Incubus before he died. That was cool.
Tue 04/03/03 at 07:17
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> 2/ Why did the glass break when a pidgeon flew into it (and the
> pidgeons were OK), but when it fell onto the 15yr old kid, he erupted
> in a frenzy of blood and guts, whilst the glass remained in one
> piece?

*Loads up Ahemed version*

Well, the glass actually only crushes his skull and does break as it falls to the ground and when it makes contact with the ground, it goes white and shatters. I think that the glass was heavier than his head, hence the reason for it not breaking when hitting his head. Or something like that.
Mon 03/03/03 at 21:58
Regular
Oxygen is extremely flammable on it's own.

FD1 was dire. This sounds worse. The next film I shall see is Rules Of Attraction.
Mon 03/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Ms NY wrote:
>but about some of those things too while
> watching it.

I don't know what that was meant to say...
Mon 03/03/03 at 20:43
Regular
"cachoo"
It was a good-ish movie, but about some of those things too while watching it.

The bit in the dentist annoyed me most. He should've died there. Was it oxygen then? I thought it was that other gas being pumped into him. Oops. Shows how much attention I payed.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:11
"...Unicef pennies.."
My pleasure!
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No intention of seeing this but cheers for the spoiler warning!
Mon 03/03/03 at 13:59
"...Unicef pennies.."
Saw Final Destination 2 the other day. It was ok. Not as good as the first one.

Basically, the plot is very similar, but they threw in a bunch of extra gore, and made the whole file less water tight than it's predecessor.

Lots of flaws though. Can anyone explain these to me?

1/ Why did nearly every car in the pileup explode as if it was loaded with semtex. I realise they all have tanks of petrol, but it was just silly.

2/ Why did the glass break when a pidgeon flew into it (and the pidgeons were OK), but when it fell onto the 15yr old kid, he erupted in a frenzy of blood and guts, whilst the glass remained in one piece?

3/ Why did the guy on the respirator not get poisoned by the room full of pure oxygen?

4/ Why did the spark from the respirator plug ignite the oxygen? As I understand it, oxygen is required for combustion, but will not combust on it's own.

There were more, but I'm spent for now. On a plus note, the guy who won the lottery listened to old skool Incubus before he died. That was cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.