GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else still have the PC game Dark Forces?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dark Forces'.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:40
Regular
Has anyone still got this game?
Tue 18/03/03 at 02:31
Regular
yeah, I've got it.

its pretty pants though once you've played jedi knight
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
For some reason, I seem to remeber, I've got a couple of copies floating around somewhere... One I picked up myself, the others came free at some point or another?

Its probably pretty dodgy now, I seem to remember it was quite fun, though hardly ground breaking, even in its day (it was released before freelook, jumping, etc... became standard parts of a FPS), but the first time you really got a chance to shoot stormtroopers :)
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, I've got it somewhere kicking about at home for the PC.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"The World is Dead"
I have a three level demo of it which i got with tie fighter.

I'ts ok. and the levels are nice and smooth. but the graphics are bad. but it is aeons old so that can be forgiven. I got really annoyed by the level in the sewer sort of thing. with that annoying monster which has the eye which pops up and you don't know where it is.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Party Hard"
<=îl?é® BüLLé† wrote:
> Has anyone still got this game?

I had it for PS (At least I think it was Dark Forces) and I can safetly say that it was one of the worst games i ever played.

I was insulted that somebody could actually sell that and be able to sleep at night.

Reasons why?

1) Slow
2) Ugly
3) Irritating

I don't know about the Pc version, but the PS version was dreadful.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:40
"Tagline"
Has anyone still got this game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.