GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IS IT ME OR IS THE GAME CUBE PURPLE!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/01 at 10:29
Regular
Now dont get me wrong purples a lovely colour but is that the only colour you will be able to get the console in, okay so it dont really matter what colour the console is cause the games will still play the same, but come on nintendo maybe a tasteful grey like the 64 or black like dare i say it the playstation 2 but not purple. Anyone know if purple really is the only colour the gamecube will come in.

Oh and another question why a cube? It looks like a small box with a Cd drive at the top, what are nintendo playing at every other console theyve ever made (if u asked me) has looked oh so much better than the competitions, i mean look at the playstation, what an ugly piece of kit that was, it looked like a great big concrete slab, the sought of thing you would use to make a patio.

Anway ive had my say, im sure the gamecube will be brilliant anyway, no matter what it looks like im still gonna get it.
Sat 13/01/01 at 10:29
Regular
Now dont get me wrong purples a lovely colour but is that the only colour you will be able to get the console in, okay so it dont really matter what colour the console is cause the games will still play the same, but come on nintendo maybe a tasteful grey like the 64 or black like dare i say it the playstation 2 but not purple. Anyone know if purple really is the only colour the gamecube will come in.

Oh and another question why a cube? It looks like a small box with a Cd drive at the top, what are nintendo playing at every other console theyve ever made (if u asked me) has looked oh so much better than the competitions, i mean look at the playstation, what an ugly piece of kit that was, it looked like a great big concrete slab, the sought of thing you would use to make a patio.

Anway ive had my say, im sure the gamecube will be brilliant anyway, no matter what it looks like im still gonna get it.
Sat 13/01/01 at 18:43
Regular
The Gamecube will come in a varity of colours, much to my delight of telling you.

Silver, Gold, Black, Purple, and one other I believe. Silver and black are the best ones in my opinion...

If you snoop around www.ign.com you should be able to find many pictures of the Gamecube, as well as answers to any questions you have...

If you have more questions, just ask me!
Sun 14/01/01 at 10:42
Regular
Its gonna come in gold flipping heck that would look nice in my bedroom a gold cube, i think i will be going for the black one cant f******g wait for it to come out, anyone got any idea about the launch titles?
Sun 14/01/01 at 15:32
Regular
Check my gamecube game list... I'll put it near the top of the topic list...

Those are the games anounced, and some that are just plain rumours, and demos.

Sun 14/01/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
There going to be using the machines case colours as selling points again huh....

How much are the limited edition gold colour N64's worth?
Sun 14/01/01 at 16:57
Regular
It was just the controller that was gold. I've got one, and I'm hanging on to it, but only because I love playing the games.

If it ever becomes a collecters item, I may consider selling it, but not yet.
Sun 14/01/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Just the controller?... cheap skates... how much does a can of gold spray paint cost? :)
Tue 16/01/01 at 22:29
Regular
Is there something wrong with purple?
Wed 17/01/01 at 11:21
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I think the 60's answer that question :)

Fri 19/01/01 at 20:11
Regular
it's just you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.