GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn I'm proud"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
Why? Well check out Kerrang magazine. There is a full page piece on a band called 'Hiding With Girls'. This is a band that is part of my brothers home-run record company 'Big Scary Monsters' (BSM). They are also receiving both TV and radio air time and are playing the Kerrang weekender. So even though my brother doesn't play in the band he still is a big part of it.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Why? Well check out Kerrang magazine. There is a full page piece on a band called 'Hiding With Girls'. This is a band that is part of my brothers home-run record company 'Big Scary Monsters' (BSM). They are also receiving both TV and radio air time and are playing the Kerrang weekender. So even though my brother doesn't play in the band he still is a big part of it.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cool.

What sort of music?

(you know what I mean)
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nice one.
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Punk.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Cool
Sat 01/03/03 at 18:51
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Punk has too many definitions.

Describe an equivalent band.
Sat 01/03/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Hmm can't really. Have a look for them on Kazza or just listen out. That name again, Hiding With Girls.
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Or there website has two for download. www.hidingwithgirls.com
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Are they like Green Day ?
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
kurt cobain wrote:
> Are they like Green Day ?

No.

I downloaded both the songs on their site last night, just gave em a listen. Their most obvious influences seem to be nu-metal and emo. Be nice if they added some screamo backing vocals though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.