GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Endless Pain... for half an hour"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 13:17
Regular
Standing in the toilets. Waiting for a stranger to finish that fag. Why am I waiting?
The bell went 10 minutes ago. Looks like I'm going to be in trouble.
Finished.
"See you later."

I can feel the blur now. I can see it. I can feel it. It's showing. Appearing ever-so slowly. Not physically. Well, for me physically. Not others.
Oh God. I can't think straight.

Walk through the door. Replacement teacher. Thank God.
"Why are you late? You smell of cigarettes."
"I-I was talking to.. a teacher."
"Sit down."

How much longer? How much longer until it ends?
Everything. Slow motion.
So hard.
The pain, the pain is rough.

Sitting there, just staring through the window. Wondering when the fading sound of laughter will stop.
Sitting there, just hoping for this paranoia to stop.
Getting cold now. No, getting hot.

Ask 'Miss'.
Walk out the door. Walk through the endless corridors. Down the stairs. Bathroom. Mirror. Door. Cubicle. Toilet.

Everything's so quiet.. All I hear is the sound of.. unnoticable noises. Things I wouldn't usually notice. The sound of the water running through the drains. Making me tired. All I feel is the pain. That unbearable pain in my stomach. All I smell is.. smoke.

It's coming now. No! I don't want to bring it back up. I want them to stay down there. Stay in my stomach. Dissolve. Run freely through my bloodstream, exploding the tiny pieces of poison.

Toilet. Door. Mirror. I look so pale. Nobody will notice.

Walk out the door. Up the stairs. So weak. So weak now. I think I'm just going to lie down. No. I can't. People will notice.
Up the stairs. Can't breathe properly. Walk through the endless corridors. Open the door.

Scared. Regret. Paranoid. Confused. Regret.
Stop staring. Don't look.

"You look ill."

My lungs feel squashed now. I can't breathe properly. Taking a deep, deep breath is hard. Fingers are shaking. Pain is slowly disappearing. Getting better now.

Window. Daydream. Laughter.

The day is so bright. I can barely see.
Everything's so bright. Turn off the lights. Close the blinds. Close them. Close them now. It's bright. There's light everywhere.

"Are you okay?"

Laughter. Pain. Light.

Nothing.

Hmmm... I wonder what that was all about..!
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:17
Regular
"cachoo"
Standing in the toilets. Waiting for a stranger to finish that fag. Why am I waiting?
The bell went 10 minutes ago. Looks like I'm going to be in trouble.
Finished.
"See you later."

I can feel the blur now. I can see it. I can feel it. It's showing. Appearing ever-so slowly. Not physically. Well, for me physically. Not others.
Oh God. I can't think straight.

Walk through the door. Replacement teacher. Thank God.
"Why are you late? You smell of cigarettes."
"I-I was talking to.. a teacher."
"Sit down."

How much longer? How much longer until it ends?
Everything. Slow motion.
So hard.
The pain, the pain is rough.

Sitting there, just staring through the window. Wondering when the fading sound of laughter will stop.
Sitting there, just hoping for this paranoia to stop.
Getting cold now. No, getting hot.

Ask 'Miss'.
Walk out the door. Walk through the endless corridors. Down the stairs. Bathroom. Mirror. Door. Cubicle. Toilet.

Everything's so quiet.. All I hear is the sound of.. unnoticable noises. Things I wouldn't usually notice. The sound of the water running through the drains. Making me tired. All I feel is the pain. That unbearable pain in my stomach. All I smell is.. smoke.

It's coming now. No! I don't want to bring it back up. I want them to stay down there. Stay in my stomach. Dissolve. Run freely through my bloodstream, exploding the tiny pieces of poison.

Toilet. Door. Mirror. I look so pale. Nobody will notice.

Walk out the door. Up the stairs. So weak. So weak now. I think I'm just going to lie down. No. I can't. People will notice.
Up the stairs. Can't breathe properly. Walk through the endless corridors. Open the door.

Scared. Regret. Paranoid. Confused. Regret.
Stop staring. Don't look.

"You look ill."

My lungs feel squashed now. I can't breathe properly. Taking a deep, deep breath is hard. Fingers are shaking. Pain is slowly disappearing. Getting better now.

Window. Daydream. Laughter.

The day is so bright. I can barely see.
Everything's so bright. Turn off the lights. Close the blinds. Close them. Close them now. It's bright. There's light everywhere.

"Are you okay?"

Laughter. Pain. Light.

Nothing.

Hmmm... I wonder what that was all about..!
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:24
"Darkness, always"
Wierd stuff.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:26
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I dont understand

*pust his head down in shame*
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:28
Regular
"cachoo"
Weird stuff, yes! I know.

And it's hard to understand because I don't think there was any true meaning to it..
I think there's only a certain part which defines the whole thing!
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Sounds like the regret and suffering you feel amid the blur of drunkedness when you are trying to hold back from vomitting and wanting to feel normal again.

I liked it. Direct.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Saw it over in the desert (Long, Interesting and Amusing Stories) but decided to comment on it here. It's quite good, descriptive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.