GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The New Linkin Park Song."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 00:25
Regular
Has anybody heard it yet. It's just been on. Not Quite sure what to make of it. It's either gonna annoy me or I'll like it. So far it's a little on the "ho hum I've heard it all before" side.
It is nice to see a new song by them though. It should keep their fans happy. I think it's called "Somewhere I Belong" Anyone else heard it and what do you think?
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I like the new Linkin Park song. I'm quite looking forward to buying the album when it's released although I do agree, it sounds similar to the first album - just a bit too similar although not too similar for it to be good. :D
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:37
What kinda music you into then?
Mon 03/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Linkin Park are awful. Nothing alleviates them above the load of other rubbish nu-metal, and all their songs are simple power-pop, that sucks to boot.
Mon 03/03/03 at 21:01
I heard it on TV and wasn't too bothered about it but thought i would download it anyway being Linkin Park. The more i listen to it the more i like it. However i think it will be like In the End where i listened to it so much that it just annoyed me but for now am i the only one who likes it?
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:19
"...Unicef pennies.."
The new Linkin Park song is a song that heavily relies on the formula that they have tried and tested on the previous album. So, It would be good if it was from a new band. But it's from Linkin Park, so it's pretty darned uninspired, unadventurous and downright commercially minded.

But then what else would you expect? Linkin park remixed their album and released it again! If that's not relying on one formula then I don;t know what is.
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:21
Regular
"aliens exist"
its ok, nothing to write home about
Sun 02/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Strangely enough Adema supported Linkin Park when I saw them live. Although that was before they had any videos or an album out.

And the new song isn't like the old stuff - the old stuff was admittedly similar, but neither lacklustre nor deadpan.
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
"I'm Great."
I thought the singer was Johnath Davies' step or half brother?
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
That Adema song sucks a bit really. They all look like retards as well, especially the drummer. If the singer wasn't Jonathan Davies' cousin, they'd be nobodies.
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
The new Adema song rocks :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.