GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juve 0 - 3 United"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
Great result which means United have won the group and are now through to the quarter-finals. However why couldn't we do that on Saturday? We outplay one of Europe's top teams off the park yet can't beat a second rate relegation threatened team? It's about time the United team put as much effort into the Premiership as they do the Champ League.

Good to see Giggs scoring again that should get his confidence back up.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Great result which means United have won the group and are now through to the quarter-finals. However why couldn't we do that on Saturday? We outplay one of Europe's top teams off the park yet can't beat a second rate relegation threatened team? It's about time the United team put as much effort into the Premiership as they do the Champ League.

Good to see Giggs scoring again that should get his confidence back up.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:40
"Darkness, always"
And we can now look forward to seeing the Man U reserves play against Basel and Deportivo. Which is no bad thing. It'll rest players for vital Prem games and allow the likes of Nardiello and Richardson to shine.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:47
Regular
Not a bad thing as you say to give some of the other lads a chance to shine, however it could also be very embarrasing against Basel.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got embarrased by Maccabi Haifa but it didn't seem to do anyone any harm. Good chance to give the lads a run out and get some 1st team experience. If Webber is still around (haven't seem him on team sheet at Watford lately) then i say give him a go upfront as he seems a very good player.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:50
Regular
I am pretty sure Webber is still at Watford and has said he will be moving there when his contract expires at the end of the season.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Oh well, Juve's loss is a surpise in a way, I would of guess they would of done better at Home Soil other then other result of 2-1.

Could of built on that result and at least made it a draw.

As someone said they had many chances anyway, So can't blame them too much...
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Seeing as Basle have to come to Old Trafford, I find it hard to believe they'll have what it takes to cause an upset. United may well play a reserve team against them, but I really don't think our reserves are as weak as some would like to make out.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shadow wrote:
> I am pretty sure Webber is still at Watford and has said he will be
> moving there when his contract expires at the end of the season.

Yea i read that somewhere too. Another talent wasted for us if he does move.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:53
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> Seeing as Basle have to come to Old Trafford, I find it hard to
> believe they'll have what it takes to cause an upset.

Tell that to the Liverpool fans.
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Liverpool have two wins from their last 16 premiership games.

Yeovil town could go to Anfield and cause an upset.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.