GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Johnathon Creek"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
You either love the show or hate it. I love it. And it's returning this Saturday! Caroline Quentin is replaced by Julia Sawalhia, who appeared in the Christmas episode.
What do you think of the show then?
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
davidsobell wrote:
> I'll think you'll find it was in the first one after all!
>
> *gets ready for an argument*

No man, no! It's in the scene just before they capture the Scolerri Brothers in the courtroom where they test the proton packs! Gaaaaaaaahahahaha.
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
They have been using high-tech gadgetry for ages! Remember the lasergun that frazzled your nerves?
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Seriously Chewy"
I think the show has pushed high-tech gadgetry too far! The idea of a classic murder mystery style story is to make you think: "ahhhhhhhhh.... i knew that", or at least: "ahhhhhhh....... that could have possibly happened in real life" when the murderer is revealed.
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:29
"The Will of D."
Well we have seen crimes using hightech gadetry like that shot gun bit at the factory warehouse scene last week, the blood pressure packs in the BP vest, and this week the use of recording live video telemetry from a camcorder in a van nearby.
Sun 09/03/03 at 20:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I think this season is embracing the use of more high tech gadgetry.

How do oyu mean?

The series is just refinding itself after the leaving of a major character and the growing number of the regular characters.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:41
"The Will of D."
It was only boring in the beggining section before you even knew what the crime/mystery was.
I think this season is embracing the use of more high tech gadgetry.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Deeds wrote:
> Last nights episode was pretty boring, that much so I fell asleep half
> way through it.

Probably because 10pm is far past your bedtime.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
Last nights episode was pretty boring, that much so I fell asleep half way through it.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"She's a dog!"
monkey_man wrote:
> davidsobell wrote:
> Monkey_man, I like the tag. GhostBusters my favourite Comedy film of
> all time.
>
> Cheers! Ghostbusters 2 actually, but what the hey!

I'll think you'll find it was in the first one after all!

*gets ready for an argument*

Oh and JC isnt as good as the earlier ones.
Sun 09/03/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
davidsobell wrote:
> Monkey_man, I like the tag. GhostBusters my favourite Comedy film of
> all time.

Cheers! Ghostbusters 2 actually, but what the hey!

I'm still not sure about this series of Johnothan's Crack, there's something missing.

I liked the old ones because you could actually work it out from clues dotted around the show, but last nights was impossible. Sure it was clever, but the thrill of watching a whodunnit is in being able to work out who actually did it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.