GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 14:16
Regular
With life, I mean? Very little about it is worth hanging around for. And don't give me crap about an afterlife, because if the meaning of life is to live and die so that you can live again, then it only makes it even more pointless than it is already.

Help me out here. My human curiosity is getting the better of me and I need an answer I can swallow.
Tue 25/02/03 at 10:01
"Darkness, always"
I'm not suicidal. You must be thinking of someone else...
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:31
"Mimmargh!"
Life is too frail to be taken seriously. And IB, if you have been writing a book about someone with a terminal illness and how they come to terms with this it is no wonder you are feeling suicidal.
Well, that and all the other stuff such as the not achieving anything.

Bye.
Mon 24/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
I can't remember why I'm replying.
Mon 24/02/03 at 18:47
"Darkness, always"
Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> What does make you happy Gaz???

Knowing that you smell of poo, and I don't.
Mon 24/02/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Evenstar"
What does make you happy Gaz???
Mon 24/02/03 at 16:52
"Darkness, always"
You do realise I've been writing a story about someone who is told they have cancer and have only 6 months to live, don't you?

I've given this subject a lot of thought.
Mon 24/02/03 at 16:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The way I see it like this:

Yeah, life sucks, but deal with it.

Would you rather spend your life moaning about how crap everything is until you die, or do you want to spend your short time on this planet doing something fulfilling?

How would you feel if you were suddenly told you had 6 months to live? Would you spend those 6 months depressed and in bed, alone? Or would you go out and achieve something, something which you can leave behind when you're gone?

I don't know about you, but I plan on making my mark before I'm dead, and enjoying myself as much as I can before it happens.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:57
"Darkness, always"
I live right next to London, how big do you want it?
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:51
Regular
"That's right!"
I live in a major city, Newcastle, which has so many pubs/clubs we don't know where to go on a night out.

I've been to small UK towns. They suck. Get out and get into the real world.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:51
"Darkness, always"
I earn just below the figure you just quoted.

If I live back in Wales on that money, I'd be rich. But few jobs up there pay more than £3 an hour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.