GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online T-shirt places"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
Looking to buy a couple of new T-shirts. Would quite like some more music ones without paying stupid concert prices. So I looked on the internet. Yesturday I found a site with one I wanted, but then I brought a Brodie cartoon T-shirt on sale from Viewaskew instead. Now I can't find the site and yeah it's not in my history anymore. Can't remember what I typed into Google to find it either. Crap.

Anyone know any online T-shirt places? I'll check them out 'n' see if it's the one I was on before or if it's got even better ones.

Thanks
Fri 21/03/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
http://www.80stees.com/ is a good place for all your 80's T-shirts. My brother ordered some stuff from there at the begginning of the week and they arrived yesterday! (Though there was a £36 customs charge which I couldn't due to having no money around to pay, so they in fact didn't arrive yesterday.) They're a US site, so again, you need a Visa or Mastercard.

I got this one, because Cookie Monster rules all.
http://www.80stees.com/products/ space Cookie_monster_ringer_t-shirt.asp
Fri 21/03/03 at 09:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
www.pixeltees.com is the nuts, but it's a US site so you won't be able to order unless you have a VISA card. You can even sell your designs on the website and make commission for every one sold.
Fri 21/03/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Omnipresent"
8ball.co.uk has some good ts

Anybody know where I can get a "not my president" tee like the one El Hefe wears from?
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
My "I AM SPARTACUS" T-shirt (It just says that, in big white text on a plain red t-shirt) cost £20 on it's own.

My Serial Killer T-shirt with a picture of Bruce Lee on it cost £23, on its own.

Stop being so cheap you pikeys.
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm making my own T-shirt. Out of WHSmith iron-on transfer printer paper. Hell yeah.
Mon 17/03/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
El Blokey wrote:
> I have their 'I listened to N*Sync when they were underground' one.

I just bought that too. Are they good quality and how long did it take to arrive?
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
In the end I just brought straight from the states (The Drive-Thry Records shop). Got a Finch and Something Corperate one which came to about £25 after postage was added. Just have to wait a bit longer.
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
El Blokey wrote:
> I have their 'I listened to N*Sync when they were underground' one.

Can you buy them off the site? It being an American company and all. I was looking at that one myself, along with the School Shootings Tour one.
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
... but colder.
Sat 22/02/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Selected"
just imagine your wearing the shirts, its cheaper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.