GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calendars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/08 at 17:14
"possibly impossible"
2009 will soon be upon us, whether you like it or not and that means...New Calendar time!

In quite a few towns a magical calendar shop pops up this time of year, only to disappear with the melting of the chocolates on the family Christmas tree.

Many people will snap up their favourite calendars, or be enticed by the lure of free calendars in magazines.

I've just got the new SFX (subscription) and it comes with a Villains of Sci-fi calendar (Davros, Smoking man, Freddy Krueger, Darth Vader, Sylar, Terminator, Joker etc) which is pretty sweet. I've also made one for the wife on a website using pics of my kids for each month, and a small desk one for my work.

The one in the kitchen immediately gets birthdays and events written on so we can remember them throughout the year.

The question is; do you go for a certain type of calendar or aren't you bothered? Do you even use one?
Tue 18/11/08 at 11:17
"possibly impossible"
Vee wrote:
> I never really use a calendar. I think 2009 will be a change. I
> will make sure i have one i know i need one that i can write
> things down on so i don't forget things. I need to be more
> organised.
>
> Just have to make sure i remember to get a calendar!

You'll have to write it on the calendar to remem...ah...oh...
Tue 18/11/08 at 10:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I usually have a calendar on my wall but I rarely use it. But now there's more stuff going on and I need to remember certain dates I've started to rely on my phone's calendar.
Tue 18/11/08 at 09:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I never really use a calendar. I think 2009 will be a change. I will make sure i have one i know i need one that i can write things down on so i don't forget things. I need to be more organised.

Just have to make sure i remember to get a calendar!
Mon 17/11/08 at 17:46
Regular
Nakedness!
Mon 17/11/08 at 17:14
"possibly impossible"
2009 will soon be upon us, whether you like it or not and that means...New Calendar time!

In quite a few towns a magical calendar shop pops up this time of year, only to disappear with the melting of the chocolates on the family Christmas tree.

Many people will snap up their favourite calendars, or be enticed by the lure of free calendars in magazines.

I've just got the new SFX (subscription) and it comes with a Villains of Sci-fi calendar (Davros, Smoking man, Freddy Krueger, Darth Vader, Sylar, Terminator, Joker etc) which is pretty sweet. I've also made one for the wife on a website using pics of my kids for each month, and a small desk one for my work.

The one in the kitchen immediately gets birthdays and events written on so we can remember them throughout the year.

The question is; do you go for a certain type of calendar or aren't you bothered? Do you even use one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.