GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Falling off the edge of the world"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Dark twisted pine trees adorned with festoons of crimson flowers dominated the landscape.
Between myself and the long shadow of a lonely tower, there appeared 4 hags and 7 dogs.

(An inner voice spoke to me saying: "Your face has never been ONE. Ever since your childhood you have gazed into the stillness of black pools and your reflection has always been MANY. You're a useless waste of flesh! Nothing more than a mask-wearing empty shell.")

The 1st toothless hag ripped out my spine and threw it to her dogs.
The 2nd toothless hag tore off my thumbs and ate them as if they were chicken legs.
The 3rd toothless hag shape-shifted into the symbolic image of my soul:

Her face was deeply-lined and ashen white.
Her head was hairless.
Her eyes were sable.
Her lips were flush with blood.
Her body was that of a meaningless tree trunk.
Her legs were the creeping roots.
Two blunt sabres were her arms.
Above her skull there was a delicate halo of everchanging colour.

(The inner voice spoke to me again: "I have taken you to the highest hills and into the deepest hells, and what have you learned? Absolutely nothing about nothing! You are pathletic.")

The 4th toothless hag selected an axe from her quaint array of weapons and proceeded to hack me down.

Ten.
Nine.
Ate.
Seven.
Sex.
Five.
Four.
Free.
Two.
One.

(Black within black upon black beneath black above black.)

To the guttural cries of "Timber!", I felt the sweet rush of pain, and the phantom blush of finality.
A great chasm opened up beneath my earthless roots, and I fell - laughing.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Dark twisted pine trees adorned with festoons of crimson flowers dominated the landscape.
Between myself and the long shadow of a lonely tower, there appeared 4 hags and 7 dogs.

(An inner voice spoke to me saying: "Your face has never been ONE. Ever since your childhood you have gazed into the stillness of black pools and your reflection has always been MANY. You're a useless waste of flesh! Nothing more than a mask-wearing empty shell.")

The 1st toothless hag ripped out my spine and threw it to her dogs.
The 2nd toothless hag tore off my thumbs and ate them as if they were chicken legs.
The 3rd toothless hag shape-shifted into the symbolic image of my soul:

Her face was deeply-lined and ashen white.
Her head was hairless.
Her eyes were sable.
Her lips were flush with blood.
Her body was that of a meaningless tree trunk.
Her legs were the creeping roots.
Two blunt sabres were her arms.
Above her skull there was a delicate halo of everchanging colour.

(The inner voice spoke to me again: "I have taken you to the highest hills and into the deepest hells, and what have you learned? Absolutely nothing about nothing! You are pathletic.")

The 4th toothless hag selected an axe from her quaint array of weapons and proceeded to hack me down.

Ten.
Nine.
Ate.
Seven.
Sex.
Five.
Four.
Free.
Two.
One.

(Black within black upon black beneath black above black.)

To the guttural cries of "Timber!", I felt the sweet rush of pain, and the phantom blush of finality.
A great chasm opened up beneath my earthless roots, and I fell - laughing.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:55
"Darkness, always"
OK. Alternative.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Very............ er odd.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
Reminds me of the time a ghostly hag that appeared at the end of my bed in the dead-of-night. Talk about sleep paralysis.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:35
"For the horde!!!!"
ate? sex? sounds like they did more then hack at you
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chilling.
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Works better with three hags, tis tradition :) Maiden , woman , hag.

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.