GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GUN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gun'.
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
In the abscence of much quality third-party support, this game is looking better and better every day. May warrant a purchase..

Fancy new trailer available [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=8162[/URL] for those yet to be interested by it.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:42
Regular
"8==="
Think it might be Total Overdose.

I doubt it's Dead Man's Hand.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Red Dead Revolver?

Gah, I dunno, not particularly a huge fan of action games - I really should stop with the hardcoreness and get down with something nice and simple.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:16
Regular
"8==="
This doesn't allow you to juggle items with bullets does it?

Pretty sure one of the wild west games lets you do that.

Some-sort of combo thing.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Dringo wrote:
> Was gonna do another post on this. I've done some further research,
> especially as it is due out in a month.
>
> Still no play tests but it just sounds amazing, delighted to see it
> on the Gamecube release list. May make it the game I claim from
> SR...
>
> Anyone heard anything?

Oh, totally, Gamecube needs the support.

Anyways, it hasn't been reviewed yet, but IGN and Gamespot have both recieved glowing previews of the game, so it seems mighty promising. And Neversoft are developing it too, amazingly - they've finally moved away from Tony Hawks!

Anyway, the game has a really tight combat system apparently and the horse riding sections are spot on - there are also other forms of transport too, such as canoes and trains, so the game seems pretty adreneline fuelled. There is a quick draw mode that slows down time aswell - yup, now a little cliche, but hey, the game looks set to be all out, straight forward fun.

Dunno if that's enough to persuade ya, but hey :)
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:13
Regular
It looks totally cool. Have you seen the gore video? Parts of it go into slow-mo.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:11
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> What camera angle is it played from.

Both third and first person. Essentially a story driven wild west GTA.

Which sounds fantastic.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:04
Regular
What camera angle is it played from.
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:57
Regular
Was gonna do another post on this. I've done some further research, especially as it is due out in a month.

Still no play tests but it just sounds amazing, delighted to see it on the Gamecube release list. May make it the game I claim from SR...

Anyone heard anything?
Tue 06/09/05 at 11:03
Regular
I think there is a rather solid third party line up to Christmas for the Gamecube. Not many first party titles.

I'm tempted by Gun, Geist, Mario Smash Football, Fire Emblem and Battalion Wars...

Slightly tempted by POP3... although the second one was terrible.

Gonna do some research in all the above titles right... now.
Mon 05/09/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I assumed this was about the military from SA2B.

How wrong i was! >_<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.